Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LondonattratctionsWIMB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LondonattratctionsWIMB

I'm going here https://www.dennissevershouse.co.uk/ on Thursday. Reviews are polarised, some love it, some hate it.

Has anyone here had the pleasure?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm going here https://www.dennissevershouse.co.uk/ on Thursday. Reviews are polarised, some love it, some hate it.

Not been myself yet but a relative went and recommended it. It'll be fab.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not been myself yet but a relative went and recommended it. It'll be fab.
    ty a. It's a bit of a pain to get to, but at least it's nearby St John for dinner afterwards. I'm going to have bone marrow, kidneys, liver, ears and tail.

ty a. It's a bit of a pain to get to, but at least it's nearby St John for dinner afterwards. I'm going to have bone marrow, kidneys, liver, ears and tail.
    A pain to get to? Why, have they moved it from Spitalfields to deepest Hackney or something?

Luckily I don't believe your pretendy thing there about going somewhere to eat all the nasty bits that no-one in their right mind would want to eat.

A pain to get to? Why, have they moved it from Spitalfields to deepest Hackney or something?

Luckily I don't believe your pretendy thing there about going somewhere to eat all the nasty bits that no-one in their right mind would want to eat.
    If I can't walk it from Victoria, it's the middle of no where imo.

You'd love St John. Proper old-fashioned British food. The starter of mince on dripping toast is spectacular.

If I can't walk it from Victoria, it's the middle of no where imo.

You'd love St John. Proper old-fashioned British food. The starter of mince on dripping toast is spectacular.
    I quite like the sound of that one. A little ride on the Circle and District line never hurt.

My favourite bits, imo. My dogs get it all nowadays though, of course
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Pop into the Water Poet afterwards - a proper pub

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Pop into the Water Poet afterwards - a proper pub
    Will they do me a Dry Martini (gin, olive) and a decent bottle of claret, la?

Will they do me a Dry Martini (gin, olive) and a decent bottle of claret, la?
    I would hope so. Of course, you could man the **** up and have a pint