Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LondonattratctionsWIMB

LondonattratctionsWIMB

I'm going here https://www.dennissevershouse.co.uk/ on Thursday. Reviews are polarised, some love it, some hate it.

Has anyone here had the pleasure?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm going here https://www.dennissevershouse.co.uk/ on Thursday. Reviews are polarised, some love it, some hate it.

Not been myself yet but a relative went and recommended it. It'll be fab.

Pop into the Water Poet afterwards - a proper pub

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not been myself yet but a relative went and recommended it. It'll be fab.
    ty a. It's a bit of a pain to get to, but at least it's nearby St John for dinner afterwards. I'm going to have bone marrow, kidneys, liver, ears and tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Will they do me a Dry Martini (gin, olive) and a decent bottle of claret, la?

ty a. It's a bit of a pain to get to, but at least it's nearby St John for dinner afterwards. I'm going to have bone marrow, kidneys, liver, ears and tail.
    A pain to get to? Why, have they moved it from Spitalfields to deepest Hackney or something?

Luckily I don't believe your pretendy thing there about going somewhere to eat all the nasty bits that no-one in their right mind would want to eat.

It looks just the place someone of refinement and appreciation of historical authenticity would enjoy
    I think you'll absorb the environment with pleasure
    What's not to like
    And it's only a Tenner

Just hope there are no noisy human beings in the vicinity
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    A pain to get to? Why, have they moved it from Spitalfields to deepest Hackney or something?

Luckily I don't believe your pretendy thing there about going somewhere to eat all the nasty bits that no-one in their right mind would want to eat.
    If I can't walk it from Victoria, it's the middle of no where imo.

You'd love St John. Proper old-fashioned British food. The starter of mince on dripping toast is spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I used to drink there. Well, when we weren't in one of the five pubs on the high street at the time where young ladies gyrated round a pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    It looks just the place someone of refinement and appreciation of historical authenticity would enjoy
    I think you'll absorb the environment with pleasure
    What's not to like
    And it's only a Tenner

Just hope there are no noisy human beings in the vicinity
    I've paid to have the whole place, s.

I struggle with mixing with the general public. They make me nervous and they smell bad.