Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LondonattratctionsWIMB

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That would have been the White Horse. Trendy pub now, of course. I think Browns is still there.
    I had a walk down there at Christmas - though the White Horse was still boarded up. It was quite late though, I was hunting for Monster Munch. I miss Monster Munch

Burney "However, I do worry that it might just amount to poking around a weirdo’s gaff.
    I mean Dennis can’t be completely normal, can he? "

They haven't picked the most welcoming of pictures on the front page
    Looks like John Christie writing to tell a lodger's relative that they've disappeared all of a sudden without trace
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Burney " I have seen you swill rough cider from a plastic carton. I have seen you lick discharge from a dead pig’s nose. This limp aesthete bit will simply not wash."

Good lord
    The REAL Sir C sounds almost as rough and ready as Barry Bueno (our one, not the nonce one)
    I'm like the Queen, s. I amend my behaviour to make those around me comfortable. When in Berni's company I am happy to play the 'rough diamond' so that he doesn't feel threatened or intimidated by the manners of a gentleman, since he is, at heart, Irish.

Burney "However, I do worry that it might just amount to poking around a weirdo’s gaff.
    I mean Dennis can’t be completely normal, can he? "

They haven't picked the most welcoming of pictures on the front page
    Looks like John Christie writing to tell a lodger's relative that they've disappeared all of a sudden without trace
    That made me laugh so much I had a coughing fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That would have been the White Horse. Trendy pub now, of course. I think Browns is still there.
    I used to have to go to the Sainsbury's Local around the corner from Browns to break a 20. Always thought that it broke protocol to put a note into the pint glass and request change.

Did you enjoy your trip back in time Sir C ?

Did you enjoy your trip back in time Sir C ?
    I sacked it off, s. I'm suffering with some manly infection of the snotty areas

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I sacked it off, s. I'm suffering with some manly infection of the snotty areas
    I hope you haven’t got the flu. That’s a bitch.

Probably wise
    Going there you might have contracted cholera or polio

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I hope you haven’t got the flu. That’s a bitch.
    I'm thinking it's just a cold but I do have the aching joints...