Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KaraokeWimb

KaraokeWimb

Have you ever performed karaoke and if so what song did you sing ?
    If you have not but had to do it once what song would you sing ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I can imagine Sir C singing Sinatra's That's Life with great emphaasis

Redgunamo would select a cool Marvin Gaye number like Sexual Healing

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I can imagine Sir C singing Sinatra's That's Life with great emphaasis
    I'm more of an Elvis in Vegas sort of guy, s. I do the kung fu moves, as well.

Yes, twice. Il ragazzo della via Gluck the first time and Bohemian Rhapsody with a mate the second.

Awful, terrible ordeal.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Long long ago I did an Oasis song. Probably Wonderwall. I wouldn't sing that again.

I sang a Kinks number at a Rockaoke at Christmas - which was an actual band with a list of a couple of hundred songs that you could sing in front of. "You Really Got Me", I think.

Redgunamo would select a cool Marvin Gaye number like Sexual Healing
    Certainly, within the confines of the morning bath, I'll sing anything.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Impressive selections !

The Wonder of You for Sir C
    Must have been a tough ask Red Hope you glossed over the "Ich milla" section of Bo Rhap
    Ash after ripping your vocal chords out to YRGM I hope you oiled them with a good drink or two at the bar

For Monty
    If I Were A Wich Man

Impressive selections !

The Wonder of You for Sir C
    Must have been a tough ask Red Hope you glossed over the "Ich milla" section of Bo Rhap
    Ash after ripping your vocal chords out to YRGM I hope you oiled them with a good drink or two at the bar
    Back in my student days I used to attend a pub that had it on every Tuesday night. My friend would perform, I just went for the cheap barmaid and the attractive beer with the big tits - or something like that. Anyway, one fella used to turn up week in, week out dressed in the full Elvis, the Vegas years. He did The Wonder of You every time without fail - and to be fair he was quite good. Then, one week, he tried a different song and was utterly terrible. I felt quite sad for him.

I did karaoke once in Dubai - too pissed to remember what I sang but it was definitely a definitive performance