Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KaraokeWimb

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Drink problem if you ask me.
    I used to have a couple do thon Meatloaf song Paradise By The Dashboard Lights.Guy was circa 6ft and 25 stone,girl was 3ft 8" and 4 stone wringing wet.Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I used to have a couple do thon Meatloaf song Paradise By The Dashboard Lights.Guy was circa 6ft and 25 stone,girl was 3ft 8" and 4 stone wringing wet.Great stuff.
    Wall to wall lunatics where you come from mate.

Do you remember thon David Beckham loon?

Wall to wall lunatics where you come from mate.

Do you remember thon David Beckham loon?
    LOL....fúcking mad as a badger.Did I ever tell you the Housing Executive story about him and the wonderful Victoria?

LOL....fúcking mad as a badger.Did I ever tell you the Housing Executive story about him and the wonderful Victoria?
    No, please elaborate.

No, please elaborate.
    A friend of mine is a brickie for the Housing Executive and they were replacing all the garden walls on the council estate where he lives.They got to his house on the Friday afternoon so my mate raps the door and tells him they're doing his wall on Monday morning and if he wouldn't mind keeping a wee eye on the pallet of brick.
    Boys come back on Monday morning and of course no brick to be seen.Knocked the door to ask him if he'd seen anything and there's the pallet of brick on his living floor.Must have took the daft **** 2 hours to bring them in

A friend of mine is a brickie for the Housing Executive and they were replacing all the garden walls on the council estate where he lives.They got to his house on the Friday afternoon so my mate raps the door and tells him they're doing his wall on Monday morning and if he wouldn't mind keeping a wee eye on the pallet of brick.
    Boys come back on Monday morning and of course no brick to be seen.Knocked the door to ask him if he'd seen anything and there's the pallet of brick on his living floor.Must have took the daft **** 2 hours to bring them in
    loooooooool.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Fúcks sake

Where does Victoria fit into the brick escapade?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

Where does Victoria fit into the brick escapade?
    Judging by the state of the lassie I would assume she did most of the lifting

An arm over shoulder duet from LA and Wes -
    Just The Two Of Us
    10 characters? Pile of cund.