Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there not something just a little disingenuous about showing support for

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Y’see? This is why lesbianism doesn’t work. What’s knee-dildo getting out of it?
    I am not sure.

I finish at the end of this week. Then I’ve a week off. They’ve nothing worth nicking.
    Not even won of those staple unstapler things, they are magical imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Y’see? This is why lesbianism doesn’t work. What’s knee-dildo getting out of it?
    Oh, they get something out of it. The pleasure of roughly sexing over a woman, it seems. I had a drinking buddy in Birmingham who was an abusive lesbian. The way she treated her girl-friends was quite shocking. She was funny though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh, they get something out of it. The pleasure of roughly sexing over a woman, it seems. I had a drinking buddy in Birmingham who was an abusive lesbian. The way she treated her girl-friends was quite shocking. She was funny though.
    Pics man, for the love of God where are the pics?

"She was funny though"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    OK, but that’s just common-or-garden sadism, innit? That’s just a side dish in the sexual banquet. Where’s the main course, ffs?

Lesbianism - load of old bòllocks imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pics man, for the love of God where are the pics?
    Knowing her I expect she's still got them. She went for glamorous girlies too - lipstick lesbians rather than the rough blokey dykes.