Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there not something just a little disingenuous about showing support for

Is there not something just a little disingenuous about showing support for

#meToo by wearing a black dress - that cost five grand and is contrived to display your tits to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    #meToo by wearing a black dress - that cost five grand and is contrived to display your tits to the world.
    Pic?*

*Just because it's deceitful virtue signalling is no reason not to enjoy it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I think the idea is that women should be able to show their tits to the world and also not be raped/harrassed/have their knees touched without their consent.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think the idea is that women should be able to show their tits to the world and also not be raped/harrassed/have their knees touched without their consent.
    Wrong, I'm afraid. The sistas have agreed that women are not allowed to show their títs, for example ina newspaper, or wear short skirts on a Formula 1 grid.

Are you some sort of patriarchal dinosaur, you monstrous rapist?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wrong, I'm afraid. The sistas have agreed that women are not allowed to show their títs, for example ina newspaper, or wear short skirts on a Formula 1 grid.

Are you some sort of patriarchal dinosaur, you monstrous rapist?
    No, I think the sistas object to the fact that Formula 1 and darts girls are employed for the sole purpose of providing male titillation, and that this is not what female empowerment is about. Wearing a nice dress to a fancy gala falls *is* different.

No, I think the sistas object to the fact that Formula 1 and darts girls are employed for the sole purpose of providing male titillation, and that this is not what female empowerment is about. Wearing a nice dress to a fancy gala falls *is* different.
    No it's not. Chicks go to black tie events in figure-hugging dresses with their teats out for the benefit of mens' lecherous gazes.

Quote Originally Posted by sir c View Post
    no it's not. Chicks go to black tie events in figure-hugging dresses with their teats out for the benefit of mens' lecherous gazes.
    for the love of god - pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No it's not. Chicks go to black tie events in figure-hugging dresses with their teats out for the benefit of mens' lecherous gazes.
    How have you managed to get to, what - your mid-50s? - without learning that women dress for other women?

How have you managed to get to, what - your mid-50s? - without learning that women dress for other women?
    Early 50s. Early.

Sir C "Early 50s. Early."

Born in 1952
    10 characters? Pile of cund.