Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there not something just a little disingenuous about showing support for

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    No, I think the sistas object to the fact that Formula 1 and darts girls are employed for the sole purpose of providing male titillation, and that this is not what female empowerment is about. Wearing a nice dress to a fancy gala falls *is* different.
    You are basically a hairy, boiler-suit-wearing feminist.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    #meToo by wearing a black dress - that cost five grand and is contrived to display your tits to the world.
    And let’s not forget the irony in celebrating the empowerment of women by...err...telling them what to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    How have you managed to get to, what - your mid-50s? - without learning that women dress for other women?
    You’re wrong because evolution.

Have you got long left Burney ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Have you got long left Burney ?
    Mate, I’ve only got the flu, ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You’re wrong because evolution.
    This is what gets me. Women are allowed to abuse other women to their hearts' content. I was once told this horrifying tale of lesbian sex. It involved -- I'm telling you this just to toughen you up -- the women strapping a dildo to her knee. And then kneeing her submissive, fawn-like counterpart in the nether regions. This was in San Francisco, the ground zero of #metoo-ism.

No no no ha-ha !
    Before you move on to pastures anew
    Hopefully you're in the process of nicking what you fancy taking with you as 'momentoes'

Keep talking East
    More detail please

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    This is what gets me. Women are allowed to abuse other women to their hearts' content. I was once told this horrifying tale of lesbian sex. It involved -- I'm telling you this just to toughen you up -- the women strapping a dildo to her knee. And then kneeing her submissive, fawn-like counterpart in the nether regions. This was in San Francisco, the ground zero of #metoo-ism.

Y’see? This is why lesbianism doesn’t work. What’s knee-dildo getting out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    No no no ha-ha !
    Before you move on to pastures anew
    Hopefully you're in the process of nicking what you fancy taking with you as 'momentoes'
    I finish at the end of this week. Then I’ve a week off. They’ve nothing worth nicking.