Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Splendid to see that vile **** Brendan Cox get his this weekend.

Splendid to see that vile **** Brendan Cox get his this weekend.

However, given that these allegations have been in the public domain for some time, the odd thing is why it’s taken this long to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    However, given that these allegations have been in the public domain for some time, the odd thing is why it’s taken this long to come out.
    No, he's off the hook now, he's apologised, you see? So everything's fine. Nothing to see, move on.

The brazenness of the hypocrisy is quite breathtaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, he's off the hook now, he's apologised, you see? So everything's fine. Nothing to see, move on.

The brazenness of the hypocrisy is quite breathtaking.
    Utterly extraordinary, isn’t it? These people seem to be capable of turning on a sixpence on the question of sexual abuse without batting an eyelid.

Chalk another one up for the Trump Effect, I reckon. He has clearly empowered all these dollies to take this despicable behaviour seriously at last, all the while knowing he himself can allow similar allegations to pass by him by as the idle wind, which he respects not, as the man said.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Chalk another one up for the Trump Effect, I reckon. He has clearly empowered all these dollies to take this despicable behaviour seriously at last, all the while knowing he himself can allow similar allegations to pass by him by as the idle wind, which he respects not, as the man said.
    I was thinking this over the weekend. The major plus of Trump not playing the game is that by doing so, he makes it plain what a load of old bòllocks ‘the game’ actually is.

This news was definitely a major highlight of my weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    This news was definitely a major highlight of my weekend.
    i was about to say that you might have missed Rochdale's last minute equaliser then, but then I remembered that for you the FA Cup is not a trophy so it doesn't matter.

I was thinking this over the weekend. The major plus of Trump not playing the game is that by doing so, he makes it plain what a load of old bòllocks ‘the game’ actually is.
    Actually, it's been apparent for some time that Trump is the game.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    i was about to say that you might have missed Rochdale's last minute equaliser then, but then I remembered that for you the FA Cup is not a trophy so it doesn't matter.
    If you're asking me (which I'm aware you're not) whether I'd swap another domestic cup for once again becoming Champions League regulars, then I'd say yes. As I suspect would you, because essentially you agree with me.

You CAN have both Mr Monty
    10 characters? Pile of cund.