Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's going on?

What's going on?

A moron left a note on a parked ambulance saying 'move your van'. Clearly an idiot of the first order.

She has been arrested for 'public order offences'.

The cult status accorded 'Our NHS' is deeply, deeply unhealthy. You can't arrest someone for writing a gobby note, ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A moron left a note on a parked ambulance saying 'move your van'. Clearly an idiot of the first order.

She has been arrested for 'public order offences'.

The cult status accorded 'Our NHS' is deeply, deeply unhealthy. You can't arrest someone for writing a gobby note, ffs!
    She was also allegedly verbally abusive to the ambulance men which is why she was probably arrested rather than just the note

And apparently got her enormous great titties out and shouted "send these

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    She was also allegedly verbally abusive to the ambulance men which is why she was probably arrested rather than just the note
    to A&E ya lazy NHS arse****s!"

So, foul and abusive language too.

If we all went around getting arrested for being verbally abusive we could all end up in the clink before we get to work of a morning. Especially when having to deal with cyclists riding on the pavements, lorries running through red lights etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If we all went around getting arrested for being verbally abusive we could all end up in the clink before we get to work of a morning. Especially when having to deal with cyclists riding on the pavements, lorries running through red lights etc.
    I picture you owning the streets of London like Ratso in Midnight Cowboy, a. "Hey I'm walkin' here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I picture you owning the streets of London like Ratso in Midnight Cowboy, a. "Hey I'm walkin' here!"
    Oh, I must watch that again sometime. Terrific.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Do you not think there is a difference between just being verbally abusive and being verbally abusive to someone who is in the process of saving someone's life and potentially obstructing them from doing this?

Do you not think there is a difference between just being verbally abusive and being verbally abusive to someone who is in the process of saving someone's life and potentially obstructing them from doing this?
    Yes, I expect so, but then I've heard plenty of stories of nurses and other NHS staff being verbally abused by patients, let alone bystanders, but not that they got arrested for it.

Yes, I expect so, but then I've heard plenty of stories of nurses and other NHS staff being verbally abused by patients, let alone bystanders, but not that they got arrested for it.
    Does that make it right?

Does that make it right?
    Surely that depends what they've done? Imagine a nurse comes round to your house and clubs your dog to death. You're going to give her some well deserved abuse, aren't you? I realise you have no dog and wonder if this is because you fear a visit from the dogbeater?