Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, I expect so, but then I've heard plenty of stories of nurses and other NHS staff being verbally abused by patients, let alone bystanders, but not that they got arrested for it.
    I was thinking of that old TV show "Only When I Laugh!" awhile ago; no verbally abusing in there. Different times, different NHS, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Surely that depends what they've done? Imagine a nurse comes round to your house and clubs your dog to death. You're going to give her some well deserved abuse, aren't you? I realise you have no dog and wonder if this is because you fear a visit from the dogbeater?
    I've had plenty of run-ins with nurses down the years, Sir C. No dogs were ever harmed though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I've had plenty of run-ins with nurses down the years, Sir C. No dogs were ever harmed though
    Well done, LA #DogsLivesMatter
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

redgunamo "I was thinking of that old TV show "Only When I Laugh!" awhile ago; no verbally abusing in there. Different times, different NHS, I suppose."

You have forgotten that male Asian nurse with the greased down side-parting known affectionately to the Bolam character as Gunga Din
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

LA "I've had plenty of run-ins with nurses down the years, Sir C. No dogs were ever harmed though"
    Sounds sexy
    Benny Hill style ?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Does that make it right?
    I didn't say it was.

Surely the police have better things to do. Like arresting people for saying offensive things on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    redgunamo "I was thinking of that old TV show "Only When I Laugh!" awhile ago; no verbally abusing in there. Different times, different NHS, I suppose."

You have forgotten that male Asian nurse with the greased down side-parting known affectionately to the Bolam character as Gunga Din
    Harmless banter, imo.

Pre watershed r
    As abusive as you can get when going out on at half seven on a Wednesday night

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Pre watershed r
    As abusive as you can get when going out on at half seven on a Wednesday night
    There's a whole bunch of them uploaded on Youtube; I shall refresh the memory.

Apologies in advance for James Bolam's London accent