Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Rumblings about Kroenke’s arrival at Arsenal and the search for the first ever sleeve

Cool Rumblings about Kroenke’s arrival at Arsenal and the search for the first ever sleeve

Arsenal owner Kroenke makes massive move ahead of Arsenal overhaul by arriving in London for the next 3 months and also there news that Arsenal are expected to historically modify their kit for the 2019/20 season by adding sleeve sponsors for the first time in their history !!!

http://arsedevils.com/josh-kroenke-a...leeve-sponsor/

Quote Originally Posted by sohamde24 View Post
    Arsenal owner Kroenke makes massive move ahead of Arsenal overhaul by arriving in London for the next 3 months and also there news that Arsenal are expected to historically modify their kit for the 2019/20 season by adding sleeve sponsors for the first time in their history !!!

Would've been a better idea for Josh Kronke to conduct a three month review of the club, when he was appointed to the board 4 years ago! Rather than just keep giving Wenger contracts to take us backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Would've been a better idea for Josh Kronke to conduct a three month review of the club, when he was appointed to the board 4 years ago! Rather than just keep giving Wenger contracts to take us backwards.
    Kroenkes out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by sohamde24 View Post

Sleeve sponsors??????!!!! Why this is incredible news!!!!!!

I can't believe it, i have to have a lie down now.

Apart from the Premier League badge and the Puma logo we've NEVER HAD SPONSORSHIP ON THE SLEEVES. HELL HANDCART ETC

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Apart from the Premier League badge and the Puma logo we've NEVER HAD SPONSORSHIP ON THE SLEEVES. HELL HANDCART ETC
    Liverpool have had it for years.

The amount of money the black armband company must have thrown their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Liverpool have had it for years.

The amount of money the black armband company must have thrown their way.
    It works - I've bought all my black armbands there

Sponsored by the Premier League and we still can't win the damn thing :-( #WengerOut

Perhaps the rumblings are merely something to do with the sausages.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK !!!
    I will not click on that link and I hope none of you lot have done so either
    10 characters? Pile of cund.