Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone seen this Black Panther filum? I am afraid that if I go and see it and don't

Anyone seen this Black Panther filum? I am afraid that if I go and see it and don't

like it my daughter will denounce me as a racist

Of course, if the film featured chinese super-heroes I'd be allowed to make as many chingchong-chinaman jokes as I pleased, even to the extent of pulling those slanty eye faces that imply oriental folk look that way because of their excessive masturbation.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Of course, if the film featured chinese super-heroes I'd be allowed to make as many chingchong-chinaman jokes as I pleased, even to the extent of pulling those slanty eye faces that imply oriental folk look that way because of their excessive masturbation.
    We're all racist, Herbs. We had an email from HR telling us all this, and asking us to attend a mandatory diversity seminar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We're all racist, Herbs. We had an email from HR telling us all this, and asking us to attend a mandatory diversity seminar.
    I answered the intercom about an hour ago to a supplier of ours who had turned up for a meeting with a colleague. Being the helpful friendly chap I am I then decided to go down to reception and meet him, bring him up etc.

As I approached him with the suggestion “Tony?” he immediately reached out for the handshake with “Shahid, nice to meet you”.

I was just on the verge of saying “Hold on pal do I look like a Shahid” when I realised the potential ****load of trouble this may cause. I recovered my calm and just pointed out that I was somebody else.

Minefield.

Will check it out on the weekend.

No idea about all the comments around the web...he’s a African superhero..what did people expect?

It’s a MCU movie which sets up the next Avengers movie in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Will check it out on the weekend.

No idea about all the comments around the web...he’s a African superhero..what did people expect?

It’s a MCU movie which sets up the next Avengers movie in May.
    This is the ultimate black superhero, Shirley: Tupperware!

A political drama about the African American civil rights movement. Set against the backdrop of Vietnam era America? Sounds quite good. Is Denzel Washington in it?

So just to confirm... not a racist

maxresdefault.jpg
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

We have to do crap like working with respect training and diversity training. A complete waste of 2 hours each every year.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Loooool at Token but everyone knows Kong is the original

Can’t wait for his showdown vs Godzilla in the new monster verse thingy. Godzilla ain’t got sh*t on my boy from Skull Island imo

Thought the last movie was awesome.

I don't really have a HR department, but I accuse my wife of racism all the time. She blandly responds that, as a German, racism is allowed, especially towards the British. Fair enough, I guess.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."