Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Swimming in the Rhine...

Swimming in the Rhine...

Forgot to mention this but this has to rank as one of the most bizzare things I’ve witnessed.

In Basel they have a swim day where 1000s of people put on lift vests and go swimming but here’s the thing...the currents are ferocious.

It’s bizzare...finished work and was heading to a bar when I noticed this spectacle at one of the bridges in the city.

It’s mental seeing hundreds of people in life vests catapulting down a river at insane speeds. It’s like their boat sunk, the jumped overboard and now have zero control.

It’s like Sonic but in water...the way they navigate around other people and passing boats at those speeds.

Surprised no one dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Forgot to mention this but this has to rank as one of the most bizzare things I’ve witnessed.

In Basel they have a swim day where 1000s of people put on lift vests and go swimming but here’s the thing...the currents are ferocious.

It’s bizzare...finished work and was heading to a bar when I noticed this spectacle at one of the bridges in the city.

It’s mental seeing hundreds of people in life vests catapulting down a river at insane speeds. It’s like their boat sunk, the jumped overboard and now have zero control.

It’s like Sonic but in water...the way they navigate around other people and passing boats at those speeds.

Surprised no one dies.
    You can't equate Swiss people to normal people, t. They are very weird