Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Danny Welbeck

Danny Welbeck

Fúck me!

He has the grace and poise of Bambi on ice and the ball control of Stephen Hawking.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

What's wrong with the tried and trusted simile "the touch of a

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fúck me!

He has the grace and poise of Bambi on ice and the ball control of Stephen Hawking.
    rapist?"

There is always a reason Man Utd offload their junk onto us.

Fúck me!

Danny Dreadful. Another player looking lost in this set up.

Fúck me!

I must say, I've seen some inept centre-forward displays in my time. Indeed, I've been responsible for some truly remarkably inept centre-forward displays. But that display... either he's injured or he's taking the piss.

Fúck me!

#WengerOut
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Fúck me!

He was never that great technically and now the injuries seem to have taken away his pace. He’s mostly useless at this point.

Lacking leeetle beeet sharpness, Shirley?

Fúck me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I must say, I've seen some inept centre-forward displays in my time. Indeed, I've been responsible for some truly remarkably inept centre-forward displays. But that display... either he's injured or he's taking the piss.
    I know in this day and age we must throw **** at anyone who hasn't scored a hat-trick within 5 minutes of being on the pitch but do you not think that maybe, just maybe after so long out and with so many stalled comebacks, a man might require some game time to rediscover his rhythm? I ask this of you as you are normally more sensible than the other baboons committing here.

He was impressively **** though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I know in this day and age we must throw **** at anyone who hasn't scored a hat-trick within 5 minutes of being on the pitch but do you not think that maybe, just maybe after so long out and with so many stalled comebacks, a man might require some game time to rediscover his rhythm? I ask this of you as you are normally more sensible than the other baboons committing here.

He was impressively **** though
    Trust me, I spent some hours last night trying to balance my incredulity at his performance against the reality that he has every right to be rusty - but I'm sorry, his movement was sluggardly, his reactions blunt and his touch simply dreadful. Really. He looked injured to me.

I'm not throwing shít at him; I'm not suggesting he's a rubbish footballer or that he should get out of my club, as I believe is the current fashion. I'm simply pointing out that his performance was truly, spectacularly awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He was never that great technically and now the injuries seem to have taken away his pace. He’s mostly useless at this point.
    On the plus side Eddie Niketiah can get more game time now. Thought he looked great against Norwich.

Will Lacazette be back by the time we play someone half decent*

* - there aren't any fully decent teams in the EL.