Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Danny Welbeck

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Would've poked his nose outside the dressing room and decided, on balance, he'd be better off spending the evening toasting his toes in front of the fire in the rub-a-dub.

#Welbz, I mean, just to be clear. Not LA.
    He's from Manchester, r. He'd consider last night 'a touch nippy'.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Rating for Ghoddos?
    nice, b, nice

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Was quite shocked to see that. Although Napoli tested quite a few and you’re asking for it when you do that against a good side.
    I was half watching that and half watching Celtic - thought when Napoli went one up it was all over. Impressive response. Always good to see Pepe Reina look mystified

Would've poked his nose outside the dressing room and decided, on balance, he'd be better off spending the evening toasting his toes in front of the fire in the rub-a-dub.

#Welbz, I mean, just to be clear. Not LA.
    Yes - I was in the pub well before kick off. Foul evening here

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Centre forwards? Yep - hate it
    Right. Especially in our side, where they're mostly forced to stand around waiting for our midfield to stop showing off and ball-hogging.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Right. Especially in our side, where they're mostly forced to stand around waiting for our midfield to stop showing off and ball-hogging.
    I thought we just got rid of him?

Not Coquelin, obv.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I thought we just got rid of him?

Not Coquelin, obv.
    Very droll, A.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I must say, I've seen some inept centre-forward displays in my time. Indeed, I've been responsible for some truly remarkably inept centre-forward displays. But that display... either he's injured or he's taking the piss.
    Really? That bad??

I only saw snippets because of my commute and other shít.

He is fúcking useless all the same isn't he. I don't mean to be cruel but to be fair we have always been very generous to the lad.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Really? That bad??

I only saw snippets because of my commute and other shít.

He is fúcking useless all the same isn't he. I don't mean to be cruel but to be fair we have always been very generous to the lad.

Of course. We do love an honest trier.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Really? That bad??
    He played like he was on ketamine.

I'll reserve judgement on him until he's played a few more games before his next injury (poor bloke).

He needs to get back to his level of 'a little bit shít' before back to warming the bench / physio's table.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”