Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Danny Welbeck

Redgunamo "It's not as though he's in the team for his goal-scoring, is it. "

The centre forward?
    Right (not)
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Redgunamo "It's not as though he's in the team for his goal-scoring, is it. "

The centre forward?
    Right (not)
    To be fair Red is 100% correct. He is not in the team for his goal scoring, centre-forward or not.

He is in the team because we have absolutely no other option. One other option is injured and the other ineligible to play.

He is the football selection equaivalent of being at the very bottom of the barrel and finding a Mancunian shít****.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    To be fair Red is 100% correct. He is not in the team for his goal scoring, centre-forward or not.

He is in the team because we have absolutely no other option. One other option is injured and the other ineligible to play.

He is the football selection equaivalent of being at the very bottom of the barrel and finding a Mancunian shít****.
    Even Chuba Akpom is out on loan. Although, as you keep telling us, he is **** amazing that managers of the pedigree of Ferguson, Wenger and Mourinho rate him highly

Danny is a victim of the 4231 revolution.

Would’ve been great in a front 2 like that old Yorke and Cole partnership.

Injuries and having to be far more skilful and fleet footed in attack hasn’t helped him. These days a winger like Mo Saleh can make hay in role previously occupied by a old school Shearer / Giroud type.

I suppose we should take some blame for this...I mean we did take a winger in Henry and turned him into a phenomenon goal scorer.

Quite like the lad but most likely off in the summer...I mean Lacazette can’t get a game and it’s only a matter of time before Eddie is banging down the door for a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Even Chuba Akpom is out on loan. Although, as you keep telling us, he is **** amazing that managers of the pedigree of Ferguson, Wenger and Mourinho rate him highly
    Of course you are fully aware that to describe any professional footballer as being shíte, especially one employed within the PL (i.e. the peak of professional football in the UK) is a throwaway comment as opposed to a statement of absolute definition.

Of course you are fully aware that to describe any professional footballer as being shíte, especially one employed within the PL (i.e. the peak of professional football in the UK) is a throwaway comment as opposed to a statement of absolute definition.
    Of course, you throwaway rather a lot. Not environmentally friendly, sw. Not at all

Well yes
    Kind of
    Welbeck is in the team to make up the numbers as a last resort (fitness, game time etc.)
    However, in his position it would be nice if he could you know have a go at putting the ball in the net while he is there
    Same as if we had an inexperienced keeper in the goals - last choice but if he could keep the shots out it would be nice of him to do so
    If it's not too much bother
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Of course, you throwaway rather a lot. Not environmentally friendly, sw. Not at all
    Perhaps I do but then I am merely a product of my environment and the fast pace of life we live.

Life would be different if when discussing a footballer or a match, in a pub for example the conversation were to go – “Welbeck missed a few chances and failed to control the ball on occasions but we must remember he is a highly trained professional athlete with skills and abilities beyond the dreams of mere people like us. Indeed a succession of very successful managers have chosen to select him in their teams so that alone speaks for his quality”.

To simply say “Welbeck is shíte” is preferable.

He is even shíte on the PS.

Indeed if he were employed in N17 we would all to a man take great pleasure in declaring how shíte he is.

Perhaps I do but then I am merely a product of my environment and the fast pace of life we live.

Life would be different if when discussing a footballer or a match, in a pub for example the conversation were to go – “Welbeck missed a few chances and failed to control the ball on occasions but we must remember he is a highly trained professional athlete with skills and abilities beyond the dreams of mere people like us. Indeed a succession of very successful managers have chosen to select him in their teams so that alone speaks for his quality”.

To simply say “Welbeck is shíte” is preferable.

He is even shíte on the PS.

Indeed if he were employed in N17 we would all to a man take great pleasure in declaring how shíte he is.

How dare any decent Arsenal supporter question Welbeck's ability on the back of an appalling performance given the long and comprehensive body of outstanding work that all of us have observed since our genius manager acquired him from a rival who had no financial impetus for selling him whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    How dare any decent Arsenal supporter question Welbeck's ability on the back of an appalling performance given the long and comprehensive body of outstanding work that all of us have observed since our genius manager acquired him from a rival who had no financial impetus for selling him whatsoever.

Well, once off their dodgy plastic pitch, Welbz has shown his class.

Mkhi too looked like the next Silvestre.

Iwobi? Just **** off.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”