Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thon latest gunman fella. You don't suppose he was ever

Thon latest gunman fella. You don't suppose he was ever

teased about the way he looked or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

He doesn't look much different to most gormless teenage boys, tbh. Terrible haircut and big ears, but otherwise normal-looking.

Fúcking hell. His name's Cletus, isn't it?

He's a lefty, apparently.

Take off the ears and he looks fine
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Take off the ears and he looks fine
    He has a certain Jake Gylenhaaaaaaaaaaaaal thing going on imo.

I imagine he'll be popular in prison.

The ears will give them something to hang on to.

He's been arrested, I see. That's got to take a pair of bóllocks, hasn't it? You mow down a bunch of innocent bystanders and then, what, wander up to a copper saying, 'Oops, sorry about that, I suppose I'd better come with you." How embarrassing would that be? I wouldn't know where to look. I bet they'd say judgemental things to you as well.

Poor bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's been arrested, I see. That's got to take a pair of bóllocks, hasn't it? You mow down a bunch of innocent bystanders and then, what, wander up to a copper saying, 'Oops, sorry about that, I suppose I'd better come with you." How embarrassing would that be? I wouldn't know where to look. I bet they'd say judgemental things to you as well.

Poor bloke.
    Presumably the desire to avoid precisely this sort of social awkwardness is why most of these chaps have the decency to top themselves afterwards.

Normal looking? Well, if you were born in, raised in, and had never in your life

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He doesn't look much different to most gormless teenage boys, tbh. Terrible haircut and big ears, but otherwise normal-looking.
    wandered away from the Appalachian Mountains, then you might consider this fellow looks normal.

You are aware of the film Deliverance I'm sure. I suspect you refer to that unpleasantness in the woods as the love scene?

Reminds me of Jose Antonio Reyes for some reason... the facial expression he likely made when Thierry was tearing into him

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why, that's the living embodiment of Alfred.E.Neuman, right there, that is.