Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thon latest gunman fella. You don't suppose he was ever

Not quite. They deny the role of Islam entirely BECAUSE it is a religion of peace.

It is either mental illness, western foreign policy, or poverty and alienation.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They say that all the time, I thought? Religion of peace and a' that.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Not quite. They deny the role of Islam entirely BECAUSE it is a religion of peace.

It is either mental illness, western foreign policy, or poverty and alienation.
    Sure, but they would say that, wouldn't they. Just like the NRA can justifiably claim to be the Sad Moody Loners With Handguns association of peace, despite getting similarly bantered off whenever something like this happens, despite the fact none of their membership has ever been involved.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Seems to me that mental illness is a very handy distraction for all sides whenever there’s a fųcking great elephant in the room that they don’t want to mention.

I wonder how the poor old mentallers feel about this, the mental bāstards?
    In fact, the chap's M.O. is lifted and blocked directly from "Heat", practically movement for movement
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."