Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thon latest gunman fella. You don't suppose he was ever

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Why, that's the living embodiment of Alfred.E.Neuman, right there, that is.
    Knew there was someone he reminded me of

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    teased about the way he looked or anything?

Looks a bit like the love child of Gareth Bale and Martin Keown. Can't quite put my finger on why.....
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

teased about the way he looked or anything?

Not nowadays, he wouldn't, no. You're not allowed to take the mickey; that's the whole trouble, why the world is in such a mess.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not nowadays, he wouldn't, no. You're not allowed to take the mickey; that's the whole trouble, why the world is in such a mess.
    It's good that we have one who didn't blow his own head off and it will be fascinating when he is tried. He will openly weep in court as he recounts years of relentless torment and bullying to the point that the american public will take his side. There will be countless offers of marriage and Youtube deals and possibly even his own brand of semi-auto weapons.

It's good that we have one who didn't blow his own head off and it will be fascinating when he is tried. He will openly weep in court as he recounts years of relentless torment and bullying to the point that the american public will take his side. There will be countless offers of marriage and Youtube deals and possibly even his own brand of semi-auto weapons.
    I'm not sure he'll have time for all that, to be honest. I imagine Florida will want to march him off to the chair as quickly as possible?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I'm not sure he'll have time for all that, to be honest. I imagine Florida will want to march him off to the chair as quickly as possible?
    I'm not convinced a haircut will solve anything, r

Surely even Florida doesn’t use the chair anymore, does it? It’s all namby-pamby gas chambers and lethal injections these days, isn’t it?

Shame, really. There was something quite spectacular about making people ride the lightning. I mean there was the unfortunate business of them catching fire and cooking alive, but still.
    Last edited by Burney; 02-16-2018 at 10:22 AM.

He'll have about 48 years on Death Row first, surely? #frivolousappeal

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm not convinced a haircut will solve anything, r
    True. Although his defence team could argue it proves their client was unable to tell the difference between right and wrong. Here's a surveillance photo of their private discussion of the matter

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He'll have about 48 years on Death Row first, surely? #frivolousappeal
    I note, by the way, that the usual suspects are outraged by Trump talking about mental illness in this context.

But isn’t that exactly what they do every time an Allan goes on a killing spree?