Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thon latest gunman fella. You don't suppose he was ever

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I note, by the way, that the usual suspects are outraged by Trump talking about mental illness in this context.

But isn’t that exactly what they do every time an Allan goes on a killing spree?
    It's different with Norwegians, though. Mentally ill Norwegians are entitled to kill people, because patriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    It's good that we have one who didn't blow his own head off and it will be fascinating when he is tried. He will openly weep in court as he recounts years of relentless torment and bullying to the point that the american public will take his side. There will be countless offers of marriage and Youtube deals and possibly even his own brand of semi-auto weapons.
    Maybe he will say he didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's different with Norwegians, though. Mentally ill Norwegians are entitled to kill people, because patriarchy.
    Seems to me that mental illness is a very handy distraction for all sides whenever there’s a fųcking great elephant in the room that they don’t want to mention.

I wonder how the poor old mentallers feel about this, the mental bāstards?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He'll have about 48 years on Death Row first, surely? #frivolousappeal
    I've no idea, to be honest, but this case seems fairly open and shut, nailed on. And I'm guessing there's not much future for a southern Republican governor who doesn't wholeheartedly support capital punishment. Hurst v The State of Florida is still to be finally decided though, I believe.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not topping himself afterwards is just bloody poor form, really. Youngsters these days just have no idea how to behave.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Right. If that's his story, he's probably wise to stick to it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Surely even Florida doesn’t use the chair anymore, does it? It’s all namby-pamby gas chambers and lethal injections these days, isn’t it?

Shame, really. There was something quite spectacular about making people ride the lightning. I mean there was the unfortunate business of them catching fire and cooking alive, but still.
    The customer gets to choose it, or not, I think.

for 7Sisters and his Mad suggestion
    for Alberto Balsom Conditioner for his Keown/Bale fusion
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

There’s a key difference, though.

Gun advocates are unanimous in acknowledging that guns in the hands of the wrong people are dangerous.

Whereas you would never hear an Allan apologist acknowledging that Islam in the hands of the wrong people is dangerous.

Seems to me that mental illness is a very handy distraction for all sides whenever there’s a fųcking great elephant in the room that they don’t want to mention.

I wonder how the poor old mentallers feel about this, the mental bāstards?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There’s a key difference, though.

Gun advocates are unanimous in acknowledging that guns in the hands of the wrong people are dangerous.

Whereas you would never hear an Allan apologist acknowledging that Islam in the hands of the wrong people is dangerous.
    They say that all the time, I thought? Religion of peace and a' that.