Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You can thnk me for our victory now, if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When you say, 'gayed them up', you mean, 'improved them', don't you?

Actually I have no idea, since I don't know the IKEA recipe. I'm guessing they use a mixture of pork and beef and I have only beef, so perhaps they are less gay.

Jam? On my dinner? Fúck you.

I've never had an IKEA meatball. Or even a Swedish meatball, tbh. I assume they're just like everyone else's meatballs?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Do you think they will play with a flat pack four? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    This is fine work, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When you say, 'gayed them up', you mean, 'improved them', don't you?

Actually I have no idea, since I don't know the IKEA recipe. I'm guessing they use a mixture of pork and beef and I have only beef, so perhaps they are less gay.

Jam? On my dinner? Fúck you.
    Right, so you are potentially changing the meat element of the dish and not serving the jam yet you are attempting to pass them off as "Ikea-style meatballs".

In summary you're a charlatan.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Right, so you are potentially changing the meat element of the dish and not serving the jam yet you are attempting to pass them off as "Ikea-style meatballs".

They are a bunch of Swedish no-marks, aren't they? Surely we shouldn't even need juju?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That was the one. Take a company whose whole business ethos is founded on uniformity and introduce individually fücked-up vases.

I'd have sacked the sweaty little cünt on the spot, tbh.
    It was a fascinating insight tbf.

Also, the thick kid who didn't know what most things were. He is a typical example of the brain-dead, mobile staring 'millennial' that is dribbling into the labour market.

Dennis help us!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Do you think they will play with a flat pack four? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    A good moment for the old Europa League team or IKEA product quiz.

https://news.paddypower.com/football...t-quiz-201617/

I've never had an IKEA meatball. Or even a Swedish meatball, tbh. I assume they're just like everyone else's meatballs?
    They come (or used to when I had them 25 years ago) with a mustard cream sauce; that's what makes them Swedish, I think. That and the jam.

Hmmm. Have you ever gone to Ikea?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It was a fascinating insight tbf.

Also, the thick kid who didn't know what most things were. He is a typical example of the brain-dead, mobile staring 'millennial' that is dribbling into he labour market.

Dennis help us!
    Thick as mince. And he got the job! Can you imagine the collection of window-licking subnormals he must have been up against to come out on top?

His poor mum having to drive him to work at 5.30 every morning. She probably considers it worthwhile just to get him out of the house for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

If you continue trying to make me put jam on my dinner I will find you and I will kill you.