Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You can thnk me for our victory now, if you like.

You can thnk me for our victory now, if you like.

I'm making Ikea-style meatballs with thon mustard sauce tonight. Victory is guaranteed. Meatballs is powerful juju.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm making Ikea-style meatballs with thon mustard sauce tonight. Victory is guaranteed. Meatballs is powerful juju.
    I was watching a programme about IKEA the other day. A very frightened and sweaty man was pretending to run a part of their ideas department. He allowed a truly terrible idea to go to production. The poor chinesers were completely bewildered by it and it was an utter failure. I assume he's been sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was watching a programme about IKEA the other day. A very frightened and sweaty man was pretending to run a part of their ideas department. He allowed a truly terrible idea to go to production. The poor chinesers were completely bewildered by it and it was an utter failure. I assume he's been sacked.
    They've made a programme about IKEA? There was I thinking this was a golden age of TV. Clearly, we're scraping the bottom of the bottom of the barrell.

Do you think they will play with a flat pack four? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Was that the "uniquely individual vases" that looked worse then a reject?

****ing terrible things. And an even worse idea.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I will wager you have gayed them up, such is your way.

The true essence of the Ikea meatball is that one knows they are cheap and nasty, yet wonderful and fulfilling at the same time. Do you have the lingonberry jam to serve with?

They've made a programme about IKEA? There was I thinking this was a golden age of TV. Clearly, we're scraping the bottom of the bottom of the barrell.
    It was fascinating in that depressing way that programmes about retail sometimes are. They also showed one opening in some appalling northern ****hole. There was a weird man who'd been involved in all their openings in the UK and was bizarrely enthusiastic and seemed to think everyone else should be, too. Meanwhile they took on a kid so stupid I wouldn't have trusted him to cross the road on his own to work on the shopfloor.

All in all, they didn't come out of it terribly well.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I will wager you have gayed them up, such is your way.

The true essence of the Ikea meatball is that one knows they are cheap and nasty, yet wonderful and fulfilling at the same time. Do you have the lingonberry jam to serve with?
    When you say, 'gayed them up', you mean, 'improved them', don't you?

Actually I have no idea, since I don't know the IKEA recipe. I'm guessing they use a mixture of pork and beef and I have only beef, so perhaps they are less gay.

Jam? On my dinner? Fúck you.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Was that the "uniquely individual vases" that looked worse then a reject?

****ing terrible things. And an even worse idea.
    That was the one. Take a company whose whole business ethos is founded on uniformity and introduce individually fücked-up vases.

I'd have sacked the sweaty little cünt on the spot, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Do you think they will play with a flat pack four? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Nice one la.

Nice.