Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why would you choose to raise a child in the US?

Why would you choose to raise a child in the US?

Target practice?

I was tempted to answer with that to someone on Twitter. I thought Awimb would appreciate it more

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Target practice?

I was tempted to answer with that to someone on Twitter. I thought Awimb would appreciate it more

the fúcking idiots just won't stop breeding, la.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Target practice?

I do find it difficult to believe that anyone of any intelligence can still argue that the wide and easy availability of guns in the US has been anything but a terrible idea given the outcomes relative to the rest of the world where they weren't. Of course now there are so many guns around that effectively restricting their availability is now impossible and futile.

I do also wonder how the NRA types who say that it is now necessary for law-abiding people to have guns because of all the crazies with guns out there can do so with a straight face, I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do find it difficult to believe that anyone of any intelligence can still argue that the wide and easy availability of guns in the US has been anything but a terrible idea given the outcomes relative to the rest of the world where they weren't. Of course now there are so many guns around that effectively restricting their availability is now impossible and futile.

I do also wonder how the NRA types who say that it is now necessary for law-abiding people to have guns because of all the crazies with guns out there can do so with a straight face, I must say.
    I wish we were allowed to have guns. I'd definitely carry a gun to shoot anyone who wanted to shoot me with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wish we were allowed to have guns. I'd definitely carry a gun to shoot anyone who wanted to shoot me with a gun.
    Well this is the problem, isn't it? You and I would be perfectly safe with guns (unless we got píssed, obvs), but it's all that lot out there who ruin it for everyone.

These shootings are all MK Ultra-triggered false flags to make decent Americans have to hand over their guns so that when the guvvmint comes for them they'll have no means of defending themselves. #MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    These shootings are all MK Ultra-triggered false flags to make decent Americans have to hand over their guns so that when the guvvmint comes for them they'll have no means of defending themselves. #MAGA
    Your use of the phrase 'MK Ultra' confuses me. What do the hardcore supporters of the MK Dons have to gain from such a thing?

Well this is the problem, isn't it? You and I would be perfectly safe with guns (unless we got píssed, obvs), but it's all that lot out there who ruin it for everyone.
    If I had a gun the temptation to end it all without having to make a mess on the Archway Road would be far too strong, I fear. #Cobain

Your use of the phrase 'MK Ultra' confuses me. What do the hardcore supporters of the MK Dons have to gain from such a thing?
    I was thinking of some advanced form of Martin Keown - that would be scary

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If I had a gun the temptation to end it all without having to make a mess on the Archway Road would be far too strong, I fear. #Cobain
    Fúcking hell a. Is this a plea for help?