Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why would you choose to raise a child in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fúcking hell a. Is this a plea for help?
    Clearly Valentine's didn't go quite as well as hoped.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Clearly Valentine's didn't go quite as well as hoped.
    I just hope he doesn't phone the Samaritans and get to talk to Ian Harvey

I just hope he doesn't phone the Samaritans and get to talk to Ian Harvey
    You're a bad man.

Burney "You and I would be perfectly safe with guns (unless we got píssed, obvs)"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Fúcking hell a. Is this a plea for help?
    Oh no, just joking.

There would still be a mess.

You're a bad man.
    Talk about adding insult to injury.

"Hello, is that the Samaritans? I have feelings of despair and I want to end it all."

"Before you do that, can we just pause to consider for a while how much better a person I am than you?"

Talk about adding insult to injury.

"Hello, is that the Samaritans? I have feelings of despair and I want to end it all."

"Before you do that, can we just pause to consider for a while how much better a person I am than you?"
    If I know Ian, the poor sod would barely get to the end of the first sentence before he'd interrupted and corrected him.

I do find it difficult to believe that anyone of any intelligence can still argue that the wide and easy availability of guns in the US has been anything but a terrible idea given the outcomes relative to the rest of the world where they weren't. Of course now there are so many guns around that effectively restricting their availability is now impossible and futile.

I do also wonder how the NRA types who say that it is now necessary for law-abiding people to have guns because of all the crazies with guns out there can do so with a straight face, I must say.
    I haven't got any intelligence, of course; redgunamos are never very strong in the head, but the wide and easy availability of guns is at the very least a far better idea than the wide and easy availability of your mum.

You must be some sort of homo pinko.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I haven't got any intelligence, of course; redgunamos are never very strong in the head, but the wide and easy availability of guns is at the very least a far better idea than the wide and easy availability of your mum.

You must be some sort of homo pinko.
    Because if they grow to full manhood, they too can wield instruments of death.

Or womanhood, for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Because if they grow to full manhood, they too can wield instruments of death.

Or womanhood, for that matter
    Seriously, there's over three-hundert million of you *******s nowadays so it's not as though the world is running short of Yanks, is it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."