Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its LGBT History month at my work. We also have the Women's Annual Conference, a

Its LGBT History month at my work. We also have the Women's Annual Conference, a

Guest speaker on transgender issues in the RAF and a talk on some new research about how lesbianism is saving the planet.

Anyway, I have to do some online training about how to handle 'unwanted sexual advances in the workplace'.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Guest speaker on transgender issues in the RAF and a talk on some new research about how lesbianism is saving the planet.

Anyway, I have to do some online training about how to handle 'unwanted sexual advances in the workplace'.....
    Do you get many unwanted sexual advances in the workplace, p?

Are you going to identify as a woman long enough to attend the Women's Conference?

P, do you work in the public sector?
    Shirley, only they would piss away money on such endeavours..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you going to identify as a woman long enough to attend the Women's Conference?
    Transgender issues in the RAF, though. What would Douglas Bader say?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Something about him having better legs than most of that lot etc etc

Do you get many unwanted sexual advances in the workplace, p?
    I should be so lucky etc etc....... there is no information on what to do with wanted sexual advances.

I did my GDPR training. At least I now know it is something to do with data protection- I was wondering why everyone was suddenly talking about East Germany again.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    P, do you work in the public sector?
    Shirley, only they would piss away money on such endeavours..?
    Yes, and no. It isnt strictly public sector any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have been asked to speak, as a man. I have said no. Recipe for disaster.

Something foul and abusive. He only ever said foul and abusive things.