Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird experience watching Real v PSG last night

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm not a fan tbh, sw. Very good footballer but falls short of the Mess/Ronaldo/Iwobi class
    I concur but then 2 of the 3 you have named are stellar talents the world does not often see and who we are fortunate to have seen in the flesh, as such.

Ronaldo is not bad either. Boom boom.

I suspect the Brazilian is permanently playing with a chip on his shoulder, he is not the acclaimed world number 1 that the above duo have argued over for years, his move to PSG was I suspect the result of pure greed and bad professional advice and he really needs to deliver the WC this summer to be viewed in his homeland in the same way as the many fabulous talents that have gone before him

Personally speaking I would rather have a Kevin de Bruyne strutting his stuff in N5 instead of Neymar Jnr, I haven’t watched him once this season and came away with anything resembling dislike and quite often it is simply awe.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Should have been booked prior to his actual booking for another dive when trying to con the referee into booking Nacho for a complete non-foul.

He's a snide wee fúck for sure but a wonderful footballer.
    Quite the dive from Modric to win that free kick as well. But I note no one complaining about that, presumably because he's a whitey.

You lot disgust me with your traditional, establishment based, white oriented views of the world.

#jorgelivesandbreaths

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Quite the dive from Modric to win that free kick as well. But I note no one complaining about that, presumably because he's a whitey.

You lot disgust me with your traditional, establishment based, white oriented views of the world.

#jorgelivesandbreaths
    Schoolboy error Wes as Jorge would never criticise Modric.

Sure hasn’t he been following his career and championing him as a talent since his loan season with Zrinjski Mostar in 2003, back in the days when he sat outside a coffee shop in Bradford with an espresso while reading the Gazetta.

God bless J.

I for one miss him.

Actually enjoying a game of football. wd PSG and Real. Neymar is a ****
    Every time I watch PSG it makes me sad we didn’t try and sign Rabiot before he broke into the team. Excellent player.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Every time I watch PSG it makes me sad we didn’t try and sign Rabiot before he broke into the team. Excellent player.
    Indeed - terrible hair though.

On another note - thank **** Hughes is back for next week. Need a proper No 8 in there. Be interesting to see if Daly goes straight back in. Harsh to drop May after two tries but Daly is different class (if fit)

Indeed - terrible hair though.

On another note - thank **** Hughes is back for next week. Need a proper No 8 in there. Be interesting to see if Daly goes straight back in. Harsh to drop May after two tries but Daly is different class (if fit)
    I was having nightmares he’d put Haskell in there at 8. I think you have to pick Daly if he’s fit. Could always try him next to Farrell if he wants to keep May in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I was having nightmares he’d put Haskell in there at 8. I think you have to pick Daly if he’s fit. Could always try him next to Farrell if he wants to keep May in there.
    Forgot about Haskell... I think Daly at 13 is a risk. JJ against the Scottish should be fun. Think May has to miss out. I know he'll stick with Brown but really looking forward to the time when he plays Nowell, Watson, Daly as a back three

Forgot about Haskell... I think Daly at 13 is a risk. JJ against the Scottish should be fun. Think May has to miss out. I know he'll stick with Brown but really looking forward to the time when he plays Nowell, Watson, Daly as a back three
    I assume you and BGs both agree that was a try for the Welshers on Saturday? Quite how the TMO misses that I don't know.

He seemed to introduce the idea of having the ball under control when you touched it down, but the rules I read in the papers made no mention of this.

Bizarre.

Actually enjoying a game of football. wd PSG and Real. Neymar is a ****
    Do you think we can ever be as good as either of them? Wouldn't it be exhilarating to be a supporter of their's?

Instead we're stuck with watching Welbeck run about like a headless chicken on an astroturf pitch in the middle of Sweden on a Thursday evening

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Do you think we can ever be as good as either of them? Wouldn't it be exhilarating to be a supporter of their's?

Instead we're stuck with watching Welbeck run about like a headless chicken on an astroturf pitch in the middle of Sweden on a Thursday evening

Personally no - but then I have long held a dislike for him so I may be biased. Hat-trick for Danny tonight