Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Weird experience watching Real v PSG last night

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Every time I watch PSG it makes me sad we didn’t try and sign Rabiot before he broke into the team. Excellent player.
    Indeed - terrible hair though.

On another note - thank **** Hughes is back for next week. Need a proper No 8 in there. Be interesting to see if Daly goes straight back in. Harsh to drop May after two tries but Daly is different class (if fit)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed - terrible hair though.

On another note - thank **** Hughes is back for next week. Need a proper No 8 in there. Be interesting to see if Daly goes straight back in. Harsh to drop May after two tries but Daly is different class (if fit)
    I was having nightmares he’d put Haskell in there at 8. I think you have to pick Daly if he’s fit. Could always try him next to Farrell if he wants to keep May in there.

It was that good

I've never seen Endeavour but I notice it has Roger Allam in so must be good (but confusing as he was a bad guy in one Morse episode - the one with Richard Briers ). Also there are NINE series of Lewis - I've only seen about four episodes
    Roger Allam is excellent as DI Fred Thursday. The real star of the series, in the same way that Laurence Fox was the star of Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I was having nightmares he’d put Haskell in there at 8. I think you have to pick Daly if he’s fit. Could always try him next to Farrell if he wants to keep May in there.
    Forgot about Haskell... I think Daly at 13 is a risk. JJ against the Scottish should be fun. Think May has to miss out. I know he'll stick with Brown but really looking forward to the time when he plays Nowell, Watson, Daly as a back three

Actually enjoying a game of football. wd PSG and Real. Neymar is a ****
    Do you think we can ever be as good as either of them? Wouldn't it be exhilarating to be a supporter of their's?

Instead we're stuck with watching Welbeck run about like a headless chicken on an astroturf pitch in the middle of Sweden on a Thursday evening

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    De Bruyne is the best footballer I have seen this year. Salah and Kane slightly behind.

And two of those three were sold by Jose 'greatest manager in the history of the game ever ever ever' Mourinho.
    Kane is not what I would describe as a tremendous footballer. Nor is he anywhere close to being as good as De Bruyne. He's exceptional at what he does well but not a lot else.

Ronaldo’s 2nd goal was better than Salah’s IMO

one chance at it and computed the correct adjustments for the cushioned shot off the lower thigh.

Unfair to Berni. He didn't bully Jorge off the board, he simply

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yes, even I would admit that his 'spice' added to this place. Although the desire I frequently felt to find him and kill him was probably not a good thing.

Shame that Burney bullied him off the board, really. Although I don't recall feeling that way at the time.
    appalled him so deeply he decided to leave and never return

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Kane is not what I would describe as a tremendous footballer. Nor is he anywhere close to being as good as De Bruyne. He's exceptional at what he does well but not a lot else.
    What he does is score goals by the bucketload and wins matches - kind of a big ****ing part of the game, not sure what else you expect from him. He has also improved hugely nearly every aspect of his game since he broke into Spurs side - the ****. Him not you - for once

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Do you think we can ever be as good as either of them? Wouldn't it be exhilarating to be a supporter of their's?

Instead we're stuck with watching Welbeck run about like a headless chicken on an astroturf pitch in the middle of Sweden on a Thursday evening

Personally no - but then I have long held a dislike for him so I may be biased. Hat-trick for Danny tonight