Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weird experience watching Real v PSG last night

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I concur with all of that. Of all the players on show last night there are a few I would have before him. Including Modric and Kroos
    Kroos also guilty of an embarrassing dive trying to win a pen, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Kroos also guilty of an embarrassing dive trying to win a pen, I think.
    Foreigners you see.

Unlike Alli who uses cunning.

I hate that wee **** and I don't often hate footballers. Last one was Stephen Hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Foreigners you see.

Unlike Alli who uses cunning.

I hate that wee **** and I don't often hate footballers. Last one was Stephen Hunt.
    I was reading Hunt's column in the Irish Independent a couple of weeks back - it was actually quite good. Not a big fan of Mourinho.

**** all the same

I was reading Hunt's column in the Irish Independent a couple of weeks back - it was actually quite good. Not a big fan of Mourinho.

**** all the same
    I wouldn't read it. Ken Early is the only Irish columnist I may go out of my way to seek down his work.

On a seperate but similar issue I was stood on Tuesday morning in the coffee shop queue right next to Mr E Dunphy. I was tempted to engage him in some light CL based banter but I fear I may just have had to call him a **** thus ruining the ambience and setting the day off on a bad foot.

I wouldn't read it. Ken Early is the only Irish columnist I may go out of my way to seek down his work.

On a seperate but similar issue I was stood on Tuesday morning in the coffee shop queue right next to Mr E Dunphy. I was tempted to engage him in some light CL based banter but I fear I may just have had to call him a **** thus ruining the ambience and setting the day off on a bad foot.
    You should have just tapped him on the shoulder and reminded him Liam Brady is the greatest footballer Ireland has ever produced and walked out

You should have just tapped him on the shoulder and reminded him Liam Brady is the greatest footballer Ireland has ever produced and walked out
    Guess who he is talking about here.

""That was one moment but if you were to put together, as we often did on RTE before games, his showreel. It's wonderful. Wonderful precision in his passing. Wonderful support for his teammates on the ball. He was a fabulous players and I think the crowd loved him because he was reminiscent of a different era. He was a street footballer.

"He had the same kind of skillset as Lionel Messi. I'm not suggesting he was as good as Lionel Messi but the same skillset. A little wriggle of the hips and he'd lost you.

"He was a joy to watch and I can only imagine a joy to play with as well."

Guess who he is talking about here.

""That was one moment but if you were to put together, as we often did on RTE before games, his showreel. It's wonderful. Wonderful precision in his passing. Wonderful support for his teammates on the ball. He was a fabulous players and I think the crowd loved him because he was reminiscent of a different era. He was a street footballer.

"He had the same kind of skillset as Lionel Messi. I'm not suggesting he was as good as Lionel Messi but the same skillset. A little wriggle of the hips and he'd lost you.

"He was a joy to watch and I can only imagine a joy to play with as well."
    Roy Keane?

Roy Keane?
    Wes Houlihan.

Yes, the Norwich player.

Actually enjoying a game of football. wd PSG and Real. Neymar is a ****
    Every time I watch PSG it makes me sad we didn’t try and sign Rabiot before he broke into the team. Excellent player.

Wes Houlihan.

Yes, the Norwich player.
    He had quite the crush in him I remember