Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Weird experience watching Real v PSG last night

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Quite the dive from Modric to win that free kick as well. But I note no one complaining about that, presumably because he's a whitey.

You lot disgust me with your traditional, establishment based, white oriented views of the world.

#jorgelivesandbreaths
    Schoolboy error Wes as Jorge would never criticise Modric.

Sure hasn’t he been following his career and championing him as a talent since his loan season with Zrinjski Mostar in 2003, back in the days when he sat outside a coffee shop in Bradford with an espresso while reading the Gazetta.

God bless J.

I for one miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Schoolboy error Wes as Jorge would never criticise Modric.

Sure hasn’t he been following his career and championing him as a talent since his loan season with Zrinjski Mostar in 2003, back in the days when he sat outside a coffee shop in Bradford with an espresso while reading the Gazetta.

God bless J.

I for one miss him.
    Yes, even I would admit that his 'spice' added to this place. Although the desire I frequently felt to find him and kill him was probably not a good thing.

Shame that Burney bullied him off the board, really. Although I don't recall feeling that way at the time.

Yes, even I would admit that his 'spice' added to this place. Although the desire I frequently felt to find him and kill him was probably not a good thing.

Shame that Burney bullied him off the board, really. Although I don't recall feeling that way at the time.
    He hardly bullied him, did he? Unless 'telling the truth' is bullying. He may, perhaps, have been a trifle blunt, but he told no untruths.

Unfair to Berni. He didn't bully Jorge off the board, he simply

appalled him so deeply he decided to leave and never return