Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wouldn't call myself a homophobe (that's for others to do), but I do find this sort

I wouldn't call myself a homophobe (that's for others to do), but I do find this sort

of thing more than a little bit nauseating.

Does this make me a bad person?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...er_dailymailUK

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I think it's perfectly delightful and charming that they've found a way to reduce the miracle of life to a scientific and economic convenience, and sincerely hope God belesses their union, just before he sends a flood to sweep this whole disgusting, sick, filthy society away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think it's perfectly delightful and charming that they've found a way to reduce the miracle of life to a scientific and economic convenience, and sincerely hope God belesses their union, just before he sends a flood to sweep this whole disgusting, sick, filthy society away.
    I don't really understand why the bumders would want to have kids, tbh. Don't they realise that the fact that they can't conceive and therefore suffer no biological or societal pressure to have kids is one of the major selling points of sodomy?

It’s the kid I feel sorry for. I often wonder what the world will be like a hundred years from now after all the queers and lesbians have released a whole generation of gender neutral beings into the world.

Well, obviously. Finding the idea of gay people kissing is pretty nauseating to most straight people, so it's hardly surprising that the idea of them having a baby 'together' is also.

The question is, once we've put our entirely natural, reflexive disgust to one side, are we left with any legitimate moral or ethical reason for objecting to two fellas bringing up a baby?

The gay chaps whose wedding I'm going to in May have just 'fallen pregnant' (i.e. paid $80,000 for a surrogate mother in America).

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Well, obviously. Finding the idea of gay people kissing is pretty nauseating to most straight people, so it's hardly surprising that the idea of them having a baby 'together' is also.

The question is, once we've put our entirely natural, reflexive disgust to one side, are we left with any legitimate moral or ethical reason for objecting to two fellas bringing up a baby?

The gay chaps whose wedding I'm going to in May have just 'fallen pregnant' (i.e. paid $80,000 for a surrogate mother in America).
    The child is going to grow up believing that bumming is a valid lifestyle choice.

It's degenarate filth and an insult to the Lord.

The child is going to grow up believing that bumming is a valid lifestyle choice.

The fact that a chap likes cock ought to my mind be treated much as one might an unsightly facial growth or a speech impediment. One should be kind, respectful and tolerant of the aberration and endeavour to treat its victim as one would anyone else. However, that does not require us to celebrate the unfortunate business or pretend that it is in any sense a desirable condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

I think it's the transaction that makes me particularly uncomfortable. Treating a woman as a mere vessel for children feels a touch medieval to me.

Hmmm. Well if you really want kids, I guess it's either that or adoption

and adoption is just a terrible, terrible idea all round, isn't it?

I mean, not for the kid, necessarily, but the people who adopt them.

Who the fúck would take on a child with whom you share no biological kinship and is virtually guaranteed to grow up psychologically dysfunctional?

Mental...

I think it's the transaction that makes me particularly uncomfortable. Treating a woman as a mere vessel for children feels a touch medieval to me.

61YJKfwRrsL._UY445_.jpg

Who do think started all this nonsense?