Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I wouldn't call myself a homophobe (that's for others to do), but I do find this sort

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. I think the problem arose when the desire to whop it up another chap's chuffbox became seen not simply as a sexual proclivity, but as an entire 'lifestyle'.
    It's odd, really. We do not seek to make a lifestyle out of other perversions, after all. We don't talk about the 'auto-asphyxiation community', have magazines like 'Foot Fetishist Times' or see marches for 'Bestiality Pride', do we?
    Fundamentally, if you'll forgive the pun, a chap who wishes to put his peter in another man's dung isn't quite the thing, is he? Now we, as gentlemen, are inclined to allow a fellow his quirks, so long as he keeps them discreet. A man might wear brown shoes in town, for example - one wouldn't ostracise him for it, so long as he only did it the once and didn't draw attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Those gold trousers

I'm no homophobe but the idea of gay men doing anything remotely sexual is far from palatable. Of course, women on the other hand....
    Yes, I saw a film once where a lady touched another lady's boobs. It made my tummy feel funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Precisely. Live and let live etc. Obviously bumming in the streets is not acceptable but that is purely a matter of public decency. A smooch, within reason, is not something that should rob someone of their lunch.
    A smooch is one thing. That could easily be mistaken for that foul foreign thing of men kissing one another in greeting. Tongue sandwiches, on the other hand, make me want to heave.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fundamentally, if you'll forgive the pun, a chap who wishes to put his peter in another man's dung isn't quite the thing, is he? Now we, as gentlemen, are inclined to allow a fellow his quirks, so long as he keeps them discreet. A man might wear brown shoes in town, for example - one wouldn't ostracise him for it, so long as he only did it the once and didn't draw attention to it.
    This appears to be a rather long winded way of saying 'one up the bum, no harm done'.....

A smooch is one thing. That could easily be mistaken for that foul foreign thing of men kissing one another in greeting. Tongue sandwiches, on the other hand, make me want to heave.
    I dont particularly want to watch heterosexual couples do that either. It isnt a good look.

Looooool he was really a batty boy?

I remember him saying he was seeing a dude but thought it was him click baiting on social media

Now he’s married to a dude and having a baby wtf???

#StopPersecutingBermuda

I don't really understand why the bumders would want to have kids, tbh. Don't they realise that the fact that they can't conceive and therefore suffer no biological or societal pressure to have kids is one of the major selling points of sodomy?
    Imagine growing up with 2 dads, of which neither is your real father and they're also poofs.
    Fúck knows how that will affect the poor kid...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Imagine growing up with 2 dads, of which neither is your real father and they're also poofs.
    Fúck knows how that will affect the poor kid...
    Probably less than growing up in a broken home or if your dad was a wife beater imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Probably less than growing up in a broken home or if your dad was a wife beater imo
    Both of those could still happen though (change wife to husband obv)

Might end up a Gooner!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'