Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Preparing a special dinner the the little lady, are we?

Preparing a special dinner the the little lady, are we?

Cod cheeks, lentils, salsa verde.

Pol Roger.

And I've got Endeavour recorded

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Cod cheeks, lentils, salsa verde.

Pol Roger.

Sounds lovely. Champagne, though. I've come to the conclusion that if I never tasted Champagne again I wouldn't care. It - and I include all sparkling wine in this - is absurdly overrated.

Btw, how are you panné-ing those cod cheeks without using bread?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sounds lovely. Champagne, though. I've come to the conclusion that if I never tasted Champagne again I wouldn't care. It - and I include all sparkling wine in this - is absurdly overrated.

Btw, how are you panné-ing those cod cheeks without using bread?
    You're lucky, in that case, that I'm not planning on forcing you to drink my champagne.

They aren't to be pannéed today. I shall simply sauté them hard for 30 seconds a side. Treat them like scallops.

You're lucky, in that case, that I'm not planning on forcing you to drink my champagne.

They aren't to be pannéed today. I shall simply sauté them hard for 30 seconds a side. Treat them like scallops.
    I wasn't having a pop at you drinking Champagne, simply expressing my present feelings about it, you touchy little thing, you.

Is there a sauce? Something to zhuzh them up a bit?

I wasn't having a pop at you drinking Champagne, simply expressing my present feelings about it, you touchy little thing, you.

Is there a sauce? Something zhuzh them up a bit?
    They will, of course, be treated to a spritz of lemon juice before leaving the pan. The salsa verde is what makes the dish, tbh. It's a recipe from Polpo, and it's jolly good there.

Three GoT actors in this episode, including two Maesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Three GoT actors in this episode, including two Maesters.
    Títs á la GoT?

They will, of course, be treated to a spritz of lemon juice before leaving the pan. The salsa verde is what makes the dish, tbh. It's a recipe from Polpo, and it's jolly good there.
    Of course. If I'd actually read the original post properly, I'd have realised that.

This the fellow, is it?

polpo.jpg

Títs á la GoT?
    Well Morse is in it, so that's one tit.

Of course. If I'd actually read the original post properly, I'd have realised that.

This the fellow, is it?

polpo.jpg
    That's him, although in fairness I don't remember the one I had looking quite so grey and gruel-like.