Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: As I'm not a pervert, can someone who is confirm whether Juventus was seriously

As I'm not a pervert, can someone who is confirm whether Juventus was seriously

under strength last night?

I noticed Dybala (wonderful player who we should have signed - Wenger out) sitting on their bench and there was something from one of the commentators about others missing.

#clutchingatstraws

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

I noticed Dybala (wonderful player who we should have signed - Wenger out) sitting on their bench and there was something from one of the commentators about others missing.

#clutchingatstraws
    they weren't really - sorry. Only really Dybala missing

#clutchingatstraws
    Spurs are a very good well organised team. Strong defence, brilliant midfield and a soupcon of stardust quality up top.

Now, I did not see the game at all and went from knowing it was 2-0 at one point and next thing I was aware of the final score so the specifics of last evening I cannot comment on.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Spurs are a very good well organised team. Strong defence, brilliant midfield and a soupcon of stardust quality up top.

Now, I did not see the game at all and went from knowing it was 2-0 at one point and next thing I was aware of the final score so the specifics of last evening I cannot comment on.
    Oh, I can tell you about last night. Spurs caned them. They were brilliant. Especially Dembele.

Thanks for your help.

Oh, I can tell you about last night. Spurs caned them. They were brilliant. Especially Dembele.

Thanks for your help.
    Yes Dembele was quite brilliant on Saturday also.

Still, it was only 1-0.