Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things I don't approve of #1124423

Things I don't approve of #1124423

People who send Valentine's day stuff to their partners workplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    THat is first class ****ery.

A chap here a few years ago received flowers from two suitors. He was quite embarrassed as only one was from his actual boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    A chap here a few years ago received flowers from two suitors. He was quite embarrassed as only one was from his actual boyfriend.
    Do the heemas really get embarrassed about stuff like that? Surely one of the joys of being a gay man is that you can be totally indulgent in your sexual proclivities, even when you're in a relationship, without any of the guilt and shame that birds suffer?

I'm pretty certain that if I was gay I'd spend almost every waking moment doing just this.

I once knew a girl whose boyfriend was unemployed but was forever sending her flowers at work USING HER MONEY.

She seemed unable to see the problem with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Do the heemas really get embarrassed about stuff like that? Surely one of the joys of being a gay man is that you can be totally indulgent in your sexual proclivities, even when you're in a relationship, without any of the guilt and shame that birds suffer?

I'm pretty certain that if I was gay I'd spend almost every waking moment doing just this.
    I think there was the possibility that Admirer A was not supposed to know about Admirer B but may have done so as a result of this. I think gay men men can experience jealousy too, you know. #SanctimoniousRebuke

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think there was the possibility that Admirer A was not supposed to know about Admirer B but may have done so as a result of this. I think gay men men can experience jealousy too, you know. #SanctimoniousRebuke
    I know they can - but you have to assume that 'open relationships' must be extremely common among gay men, especially without the complications of kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Within the past year 3 gay couples with whom I am friends have split up, two due to infidelity.

Why must everyone split up? You can't be far off being left.

Why don't you 'approve' of it?

Do you think those around you constantly judge your actions? Are you happy about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Within the past year 3 gay couples with whom I am friends have split up, two due to infidelity.

Why must everyone split up? You can't be far off being left.
    Three gay couple friends! One gay couple friend as dinner party tokens is all that suffices c. Any man with a multiplicity of poop-chute shooters as friends is probably no stranger to the taste of the cock.