Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So it's Valentine's Day and Real Madrid play PSG tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hang on, your wife leaves Valentines cards for your children?

She does. It is what is commonly referred to as "a joke".

The 10 year old boy takes it quite badly as the concept of a girl wanting to smooch him makes him feel sick. I am not sure how the girl reacts.

I expect you don’t because to do so would be to pigeon hole your children as being one gender or another, or to put them in a position of vulnerability or whatever which is not of their choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

The 10 year old boy takes it quite badly as the concept of a girl wanting to smooch him makes him feel sick. I am not sure how the girl reacts.

I expect you don’t because to do so would be to pigeon hole your children as being one gender or another, or to put them in a position of vulnerability or whatever which is not of their choosing.
    Listen, I may well be a ****, but that kind of **** I am not

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

You know his missus bought him hand cream, right? That's either an acknowledgement that he is a soft-handed fairy boy or a less than subtle signal to him that if he wants sexual release over the next year he's going to have to take care of himself.

I have to say b, being called a soft hand by you is a bit like being called a

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You know his missus bought him hand cream, right? That's either an acknowledgement that he is a soft-handed fairy boy or a less than subtle signal to him that if he wants sexual release over the next year he's going to have to take care of himself.
    poove by Liberace.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

and again.

I have a bottle of Bollinger, some expensive choccies and shall buy a card later today (against my will) but you think there is any chance I get to watch the game?

Nope.

There is absolutely nothing special about today so there should be no special reason whatsoever that you shouldn't watch the game.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    There is absolutely nothing special about today so there should be no special reason whatsoever that you shouldn't watch the game.
    Other than the fact that it's on Bee fecking Tea of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I get Mobile subscriptions to both BT and Sky Sports Mobile absolutely free. Not really sure how this came about, but it's quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I get Mobile subscriptions to both BT and Sky Sports Mobile absolutely free. Not really sure how this came about, but it's quite good.
    I get all BT Sports including HD absolutely free, not sure how. Some tie in with Eircom.

Wd BT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

That's just a regular reason
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman