Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why is this happening :-|

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Transbenders are excluded from gender pay gap reporting. FACT!

This bloke changed his name from Callum to Hannah.
    Why is that? Shirley in this day and age we can't use names to identify the gender of oneself or others.
    Does Hannah sound more girly than Callum? If so, doesn't that rail against the whole 'choice' and 'identifying as..' *******s?

She's called Callum, or should be. It's almost like their making it up as they go along.
    It's what happens when you indulge insane delusions. You find yourself having to effectively become insane in order to cope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Didn't Germaine Greer point this out, at some cost to herself? ISTR grovelling apologies and walks of shame may have been involved.
    She did. She said that chopping your genitals off didn't make you a woman.

I don't think she apologised to be fair to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    up P. You appear to vacillate between poncy liberal do-goodery and slavering reactionary homophobia. Do you vehemently oppose racism most of the time but indulge in a little harmless chinky baiting now and then?
    I have a sense of humour, if that is what you mean.

Yes, I can be a little 'old school' at times but its just a joke. Lighten up, man!

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Transbenders are excluded from gender pay gap reporting. FACT!

This bloke changed his name from Callum to Hannah.
    Why is that? Shirley in this day and age we can't use names to identify the gender of oneself or others.
    Does Hannah sound more girly than Callum? If so, doesn't that rail against the whole 'choice' and 'identifying as..' *******s?

She's called Callum, or should be. It's almost like their making it up as they go along.
    Really? what about the transgender pay gap? I am appalled.

Disabled people get paid less as well. Apparently that is because they are ****ing useless though.