Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is this happening :-|

Why is this happening :-|

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I blame Thatcher. She closed all the mental asylums in favour of having loonies cared for within the community.

Now the loonies are in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I blame Thatcher. She closed all the mental asylums in favour of having loonies cared for within the community.

They're not loonies, they're just benders (and possibly lezzas too). Me and Berni discussed this yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    They're not loonies, they're just benders (and possibly lezzas too). Me and Berni discussed this yesterday.
    They're certainly not 'just benders'. They are dangerous, mentally ill, and powerful.

Jorge - is that you?

They're certainly not 'just benders'. They are dangerous, mentally ill, and powerful.
    They are a variety of bender, though. And from what I can make out, quite a lot of proper benders are starting to get a bit pïssed off with being associated with them.

So it started life as a geezer, became a woman and now wants to play sport with the men?

Some people are determined to make life difficult....

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They are a variety of bender, though. And from what I can make out, quite a lot of proper benders are starting to get a bit pïssed off with being associated with them.
    They're not necessarily benders, are they? That 'artist' bloke has got a wife.

I don't want to generalise but he will probably be one of the more feminine players of women's Aussie Rules. I happened to see a game on TV once - the players made Prisoner Cell Block H look like the Playboy mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The feminists are not happy at all. Its completely ****ing up their agenda.