Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is this happening :-|

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    A good old fashioned tranny? Those were the days. what was wrong with that? You get to wear all the clobber without having anything chopped off.
    Yup. Also, trannies used to make a proper effort. A lot of these transers these days just look like dogshít.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I sympathise with them on one level. On another level, if you live by the sword of identity politics you can't complain if you die by it as well.
    True. If gender is to become nothing more than a choice, or a matter of self identification, the consolation is that they are going to have to **** off with all this equal pay nonsense. You cant analyse a gender pay gap when you dont know who is a Bruce and who a Sheila.

I sympathise with them on one level. On another level, if you live by the sword of identity politics you can't complain if you die by it as well.
    Yes, it makes it a little tricky to "celebrate femininity" with a straight face when you've got some giant bearded **** in a frock demanding inclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes, it makes it a little tricky to "celebrate femininity" with a straight face when you've got some giant bearded **** in a frock demanding inclusion.
    I have been asked to speak at our annual women's conference. Saying no is not really an option.

I was going to go with the theme 'When Rape was Rape'.......

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Well feminism becomes quite impossible when men are allowed - even encouraged - to appropriate for themselves the very bedrock of feminism - i.e. womanhood.

I have been asked to speak at our annual women's conference. Saying no is not really an option.

I was going to go with the theme 'When Rape was Rape'.......
    Monty would have to be very careful with the picture captions in a book like that...

I read this on the Betfair forums the other week...it was part of a long ar se debate above male vs female jockeys:

I totally agee with the Feminists imo

In fact according to my own studies there’s no difference between male and female boxers.

I analysed stats over the past decade and actually discovered that in the majority of cases women make for more superior and formidable boxers over their male counterparts.

I believe the reason we haven’t noticed this yet is because the sport is completely sexist and unfairly favours men.

I’m now advocating for a fight between Anthony Joshua and a female opponent so I can be proved 100% correct.

I suppose they all need fúcking and burning too? I wish you'd make your mind

They're all ****ing benders of some sort.
    up P. You appear to vacillate between poncy liberal do-goodery and slavering reactionary homophobia. Do you vehemently oppose racism most of the time but indulge in a little harmless chinky baiting now and then?

True. If gender is to become nothing more than a choice, or a matter of self identification, the consolation is that they are going to have to **** off with all this equal pay nonsense. You cant analyse a gender pay gap when you dont know who is a Bruce and who a Sheila.

Transbenders are excluded from gender pay gap reporting. FACT!

This bloke changed his name from Callum to Hannah.
    Why is that? Shirley in this day and age we can't use names to identify the gender of oneself or others.
    Does Hannah sound more girly than Callum? If so, doesn't that rail against the whole 'choice' and 'identifying as..' *******s?

She's called Callum, or should be. It's almost like their making it up as they go along.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Well feminism becomes quite impossible when men are allowed - even encouraged - to appropriate for themselves the very bedrock of feminism - i.e. womanhood.
    Didn't Germaine Greer point this out, at some cost to herself? ISTR grovelling apologies and walks of shame may have been involved.