Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is this happening :-|

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    My favourite ones are the UFC fighters. We are now through the looking glass to such a degree that 'progressives' are applauding and celebrating the fact that a biological male is now allowed to publicly beat women to a bloody pulp in the name of 'equality'.

I can think of no more eloquent testimony to a world gone completely fücking mad than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They're not necessarily benders, are they? That 'artist' bloke has got a wife.

He's a transvestite rather than a transgender, though, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They're not necessarily benders, are they? That 'artist' bloke has got a wife.
    They're all ****ing benders of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I don't want to generalise but he will probably be one of the more feminine players of women's Aussie Rules. I happened to see a game on TV once - the players made Prisoner Cell Block H look like the Playboy mansion
    Hmmm. I do remember Prisoner Cell Block H being a rather challenging wánk as a teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's a fúcking sick weirdo who should be chemically castrated and then locked in a padded cell, is what he is.

A good old fashioned tranny? Those were the days. what was wrong with that? You get to wear all the clobber without having anything chopped off.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They're all ****ing benders of some sort.
    Excuse me, p, but I fear you're bordering on the homophobic, now. We do not refer to peope as 'fúcking benders'.

I dread to think what Justin would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The feminists are not happy at all. Its completely ****ing up their agenda.
    I sympathise with them on one level. On another level, if you live by the sword of identity politics you can't complain if you die by it as well.

Hmmm. I do remember Prisoner Cell Block H being a rather challenging wánk as a teenager.

A bit like your mum
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

You'd really have to stick at it - so to speak