Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good start from Spurz

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    On the flip side, it's probably even more likely that they win fúck all. Again. For the 10th season in a row, no less (remember the guffaws when we hit our decade-long drought?). And the 4th under the Arg.

Which can only be glossed over for so long before it starts getting embarrassing...
    If only people were going on and on and on about Spurs not winning any trophies... oh

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It would quite literally be the end of the world, Jeff.
    Having said that, they really were a joy to watch last night, with the chap myself and SW have prattled on about for years at the top of that list - Dembele. When people ask what Arsenal need, you could just point them at that player, playing like that.

On the upside, a glorious CL run followed by a narrow defeat in the final could lead to Kane and Pochettino being Madrid bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    If only people were going on and on and on about Spurs not winning any trophies... oh
    Yeah but it's in an entirely sympathetic way, whereas we were just laughed at.

Not that I'm BITTER GET CANCER CÚNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hold on, hold on, I saw an article yesterday by, I can't remember who by, but anyway he was saying something about Spurs and how great they are and that in 10 years time people will be saying that they were privileged to watch this wondrous team and that set against this magnificence, trophies are irrelevant.

Some journalist, it was. One I've heard of, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yeah but it's in an entirely sympathetic way, whereas we were just laughed at.

Not that I'm BITTER GET CANCER CÚNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111
    Really - not sure that is true at all. Apart from the you being bitter, of course. Although did laugh at Tony Cascarino's column today (I know I shouldn't read it) which basically went on about Kane, Eriksson and Dembele being the three best players in the world. Does really make you wonder why they are fifth in the table

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hold on, hold on, I saw an article yesterday by, I can't remember who by, but anyway he was saying something about Spurs and how great they are and that in 10 years time people will be saying that they were privileged to watch this wondrous team and that set against this magnificence, trophies are irrelevant.

Some journalist, it was. One I've heard of, as well.

Henry Winter?