Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: :Boxsetwimb: Black Sails on Amazon Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Too late for me, I'm afraid. I just got sick of having to switch to something else while he said things like 'ALTERNATIVE FACTS' in the manner of a fourth former who thinks he's being awfully clever. Tit.

I bet he's still drooling over all and any lefty 'message' movie, though, isn't he?
    Oh, absolutely. Trotkskyist nob.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh, absolutely. Trotkskyist nob.
    I think the beginning of the end came when I had to listen to the pair of them essentially fellating Ken Loach while supposedly reviewing 'I, Daniel Blake'.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Very watchable and loads of guts, gore and dirty sexy stuff, during the Golden age of Piracy.
    I'm into the second season of four and it's not bad at all.
    My girlfriend started watching that on Netflix. I couldn’t really get into it. It’s no Sharpe.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    My girlfriend started watching that on Netflix. I couldn’t really get into it. It’s no Sharpe.
    Sharpe was ace. Sean Bean would have beef with a posh chap and eventually take him down a peg or two. Then he'd have it off with a lady (usually after saving her from rape), then they'd batter the French and then that old chap would sing something through his nose. Credits.

Smashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It took me a few episodes but then those big t'itted whores in the Nassau brothel lured me in.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It took me a few episodes but then those big t'itted whores in the Nassau brothel lured me in.
    You're selling this quite well, 7s