Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stop crying you soft British cow

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    well said p - and almost like he has to throw the drug allegation around as the only Canadian athlete anyone has heard about is one of the most famous drugs cheats of all time.
    Yup. And even he was basically Jamaican.

Only Russia, USA and Germany have won more - thick ****

Are we really still counting East Germany's medals?

At least WES doesn't have form for being a know nothing **** about other sports....oh
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yup. And even he was basically Jamaican.
    As was their only other decent sprinter Donovan Bailey (mind you so was our last 100m champion). Just seen a list of the the 15 greatest Canadian sports stars of all time - they have to include Lennox Lewis in there to get to 15. Might as well have put Greg Rusedski in there

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are we really still counting East Germany's medals?
    Just seen one where they clearly were. Germany alone (counting West and unified) aren't that far ahead of us (in fact only 12 gold medals behind - or one good day in the Velodrome)

Just seen one where they clearly were. Germany alone (counting West and unified) aren't that far ahead of us (in fact only 12 gold medals behind - or one good day in the Velodrome)
    And they had to reduce the amount of available cycling medals as the unathletic UK kept winning nearly all of them. unlike swimming where you can win about 9 medals as an individual as they seem to have every distance covered

Unusually for Anaconda, some of that is actually true. I know sod all about the Olympics historically, it was just a wind up on top of Burney's wind up.

If I wanted to really comment on how un-athletic the English are I would point out their historic futility in football, rugby and cricket with rugby and cricket being particularly amusing given how few countries of any size actually play them.

As was their only other decent sprinter Donovan Bailey (mind you so was our last 100m champion). Just seen a list of the the 15 greatest Canadian sports stars of all time - they have to include Lennox Lewis in there to get to 15. Might as well have put Greg Rusedski in there
    This would be because (ice) hockey dominates the Canadian sporting scene to such an extent that all other sports suffer. And that would be the sport at which Canada is currently utterly dominant, to the point that the NHL didn't bother releasing their players for the Olympics. There's no point as everyone knows who's going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Unusually for Anaconda, some of that is actually true. I know sod all about the Olympics historically, it was just a wind up on top of Burney's wind up.

If I wanted to really comment on how un-athletic the English are I would point out their historic futility in football, rugby and cricket with rugby and cricket being particularly amusing given how few countries of any size actually play them.
    It is stunning how you demonstrate such increasing ignorance with every post. wd WES - you truly are a gold medallist ****wit

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    This would be because (ice) hockey dominates the Canadian sporting scene to such an extent that all other sports suffer. And that would be the sport at which Canada is currently utterly dominant, to the point that the NHL didn't bother releasing their players for the Olympics. There's no point as everyone knows who's going to win.
    So basically you are good at a sport nobody really gives a **** about