Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop crying you soft British cow

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It isn't more pointless, it's equally pointless, from a sporting perspective. Like the summer Olympics, anything remotely interesting from a sporting perspective is so blighted by drugs that it also becomes pointless.

However, it is entertaining, much more so imo than the summer Olympics. Lots of people flying through the air, hurtling down hills at insane speeds and sliding about. All good, light entertainment which can pass the time.

Although I'll miss the (ice) hockey being a serious affair. Canada proving its dominance was always one of my highlights of the winter Olympics. Shame they messed about with it.
    No, it's more pointless because silly little no-mark countries like Scandiwegia and Canadia win medals, while proper countries like the UK win fück all.

It isn't more pointless, it's equally pointless, from a sporting perspective. Like the summer Olympics, anything remotely interesting from a sporting perspective is so blighted by drugs that it also becomes pointless.

However, it is entertaining, much more so imo than the summer Olympics. Lots of people flying through the air, hurtling down hills at insane speeds and sliding about. All good, light entertainment which can pass the time.

Although I'll miss the (ice) hockey being a serious affair. Canada proving its dominance was always one of my highlights of the winter Olympics. Shame they messed about with it.
    Only 10 non European Country's have ever won a Winter Olympics medal...you can have that fact for nothing
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, it's more pointless because silly little no-mark countries like Scandiwegia and Canadia win medals, while proper countries like the UK win fück all.
    It's hardly silly little countries like Canada and Sweden's fault that the UK is one of the least athletic countries in the world.

If you hadn't noticed, Burney, other than the London Olympics when the British athletes were all doped out of their minds, your country historically hasn't really won any amount of medals at the summer Olympics either.

Meh. It's still just sliding, though, isn't it?
    I've no real idea what they were doing. It was bollócks.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I've no real idea what they were doing. It was bollócks.
    Moguls is sliding plus bumps, if I recall my skiing holidays correctly.

Moguls is sliding plus bumps, if I recall my skiing holidays correctly.
    Listen to Franz fúcking Klammer here.

The Dutch girl held her line quite well imo

Felt Christie should’ve been far more attack minded earlier on...left it too late and got a bit too reckless with her skating.

The 2 most attack minded skaters finished 1-2 there and well clear of the 3rd.

Quite like the post race steward inquiries...fast, brutal and no fkin about. None of this waiting around for 20 minutes like with the horses.

That’s all I’ll say about your white boy Olympics imo

It's hardly silly little countries like Canada and Sweden's fault that the UK is one of the least athletic countries in the world.

If you hadn't noticed, Burney, other than the London Olympics when the British athletes were all doped out of their minds, your country historically hasn't really won any amount of medals at the summer Olympics either.
    Says the Canadian, which was the first Country to fail to win an athletics Gold medal when they hosted the games... fat moose ****ing lazy ****s imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Says the Canadian, which was the first Country to fail to win an athletics Gold medal when they hosted the games... fat moose ****ing lazy ****s imo
    well said p - and almost like he has to throw the drug allegation around as the only Canadian athlete anyone has heard about is one of the most famous drugs cheats of all time.

Only Russia, USA and Germany have won more - thick ****