Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A word or two if I may about the capture of the two ISIS reptiles.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Were ISIS active 20 years ago?
    I don't know I'll look for a LINK!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's not as bad as people constantly bombarding you on social media with pictures of baldy cancer kids who want to go to Disneyland or similar fückery imo. They can fück right off, the depressing little cünts.
    Link? You can't bandy cancerkids around without a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Shame their isn't some kind of online program that allows folk to look this sort of thing up A.
    I expect their is.

The reason why I asked for a link is not so much because I am incapable of researching Syria online (which I unfortunately know more about than you do about OOP Encapsulation, my friend) but because I am interested in your chosen source (if it was TV news, than you could just say that) which will frame the scenario in a way that may influence your perception of that conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This may be the single worst development brought about by the internets - the demand, during any conversation for a 'link' to substantiate the point be ing made.

Answer me this. Twenty years ago, if you were having a conversation at the bar with your friend and he said, 'Of course those ISIS chaps have been captured...' would you have leaned in and screamed, 'LINK!' into his face, or would you have been polite enough to assume, for the purposes of the conversation, that your friend hadn't just made up some random stuff, but was telling the truth?

A: Hello dear, did you have a nice day at the office?

Mrs A: Yes, it was Sarah's birthday and we had a lovely lunch.

A: LINK? LINKYLINKY? i DON'T BELIEVE YOU YOU LYING BITCH!
    Easy does it now. See my reply to my Chapman.

I wasn't even shouting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I expect their is.

The reason why I asked for a link is not so much because I am incapable of researching Syria online (which I unfortunately know more about than you do about OOP Encapsulation, my friend) but because I am interested in your chosen source (if it was TV news, than you could just say that) which will frame the scenario in a way that may influence your perception of that conflict.
    Why should being an authority on Syria be unfortunate A? (apart from such pompous self proclamation making you look a bit of an arse).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Why should being an authority on Syria be unfortunate A? (apart from such pompous self proclamation making you look a bit of an arse).
    Because it is depressing. And yes, I was joking about the authority - I just wanted to show you that I was above the jobbee jokes tbh.
    Why is it depressing? Because our government is effectively supporting these scumbags by aiding "fighters" who generally turn out in the end to be ISIS and AQ. Do you believe the bullcrap about Assad using Sarin gas, btw? The 'sources' for these claims are usually the so-called "White Helmets" who are basically a propaganda wing of AQ, and who are supported by MI6 and the CIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Because it is depressing. And yes, I was joking about the authority - I just wanted to show you that I was above the jobbee jokes tbh.
    Why is it depressing? Because our government is effectively supporting these scumbags by aiding "fighters" who generally turn out in the end to be ISIS and AQ. Do you believe the bullcrap about Assad using Sarin gas, btw? The 'sources' for these claims are usually the so-called "White Helmets" who are basically a propaganda wing of AQ, and who are supported by MI6 and the CIA.
    You'd enjoy this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04b183c

Lots of background info on Syria under the rule of Assad's father and how they were very probably responsible for Lockerbie.