Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm still deaf.

I'm still deaf.

nearly 5 weeks of this now.
    going private now NHS waiting too long.

in other news offer accepted mortgage done subject to the usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    nearly 5 weeks of this now.
    going private now NHS waiting too long.

in other news offer accepted mortgage done subject to the usual.
    I'm sorry to ear that, f.

Where are you going to be living?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm sorry to ear that, f.

Where are you going to be living?
    Grays. From all I read and hear about it being **** I think it's alright.
    transport is reasonable and comes in right near the office, it's got all the shops etc needed.

We are not really ones for using the local businesses anyway. For example where I live in Palmers green I apart from going to the supermarket I don't really use any of the shops or restaurants/pubs there.

Plus they got a Wimpy

transport is reasonable and comes in right near the office, it's got all the shops etc needed.

We are not really ones for using the local businesses anyway. For example where I live in Palmers green I apart from going to the supermarket I don't really use any of the shops or restaurants/pubs there.

Plus they got a Wimpy
    Fair enough. Stoner, who used to post on here was from Hornchurch and fücking hated Grays and all its works. I was never quite sure why.

in other news offer accepted.
    +£1 ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    +£1 ???????
    sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fair enough. Stoner, who used to post on here was from Hornchurch and fücking hated Grays and all its works. I was never quite sure why.
    I was reading horror stories about it but when I turned up I was quite surprised. had a look at other areas too but ticks all the boxes.
    reasonable price on a newish flat, costco is nearby, lakeside is handy, retail parks, near the dartford crossing, 40 mins into London,

Town centre is a bit grim but I find most places I visit are like that these days, Charity shop after charity shop a Greggs and a CEX.

I was reading horror stories about it but when I turned up I was quite surprised. had a look at other areas too but ticks all the boxes.
    reasonable price on a newish flat, costco is nearby, lakeside is handy, retail parks, near the dartford crossing, 40 mins into London,

Town centre is a bit grim but I find most places I visit are like that these days, Charity shop after charity shop a Greggs and a CEX.
    Ever thought of a career in Marketing or PR?

Plus they got a Wimpy
    I move from Palmers Green to Chelmsford, and then to Colchester.

I want to kill myself every day...... if I wasnt so depressed I would actually do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Ever thought of a career in Marketing or PR?
    Ford is just up the road, Russell Brand is from there. It has a lot going for it.

An ex girlfriend did her counselling training there. she used to come home in tears every week at the ****ed up mess of humanity she was presented with at each session. And she grew up in Tallaght.......