Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm still deaf.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fair enough. Stoner, who used to post on here was from Hornchurch and fücking hated Grays and all its works. I was never quite sure why.
    I was reading horror stories about it but when I turned up I was quite surprised. had a look at other areas too but ticks all the boxes.
    reasonable price on a newish flat, costco is nearby, lakeside is handy, retail parks, near the dartford crossing, 40 mins into London,

Town centre is a bit grim but I find most places I visit are like that these days, Charity shop after charity shop a Greggs and a CEX.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was reading horror stories about it but when I turned up I was quite surprised. had a look at other areas too but ticks all the boxes.
    reasonable price on a newish flat, costco is nearby, lakeside is handy, retail parks, near the dartford crossing, 40 mins into London,

Town centre is a bit grim but I find most places I visit are like that these days, Charity shop after charity shop a Greggs and a CEX.
    Ever thought of a career in Marketing or PR?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Ever thought of a career in Marketing or PR?
    Ford is just up the road, Russell Brand is from there. It has a lot going for it.

An ex girlfriend did her counselling training there. she used to come home in tears every week at the ****ed up mess of humanity she was presented with at each session. And she grew up in Tallaght.......