Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Fair to say whatever small chance we had of getting top 4 is now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good Lord A.

I actually had to applaud the man's honesty on Saturday when asked about the Kane / Koscielny challenge, one which i expected him to suggest it a foul but no he just dismissed it.

Anyhow, 6th again. Ho hum.

6th again. We haven't finished sixth in decades, sw?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    6th again. We haven't finished sixth in decades, sw?
    Really, where did we finish last season?

I would be annoyed if we had been robbed but the result was so decidedly fair and square that there was even barely any anger on AFTV
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

We finished 5th Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    We finished 5th Steve
    So we are in further decline. No CL football again and Ozil activating the clause in his new deal which allows him to leave.

Wenger out.

Yes
    This is the first season in the 21st Century where Mind The Gap finally works against us

Good Lord A.

I actually had to applaud the man's honesty on Saturday when asked about the Kane / Koscielny challenge, one which i expected him to suggest it a foul but no he just dismissed it.

Anyhow, 6th again. Ho hum.
    I gave it a swerve to be honest. Checked at half-time and was surprised to see us level. Checked at the end and though 'ho hum, narrow defeat' and then read that they could have had a jar full of goals. Top four gone now, realistically, so there seems to be a pattern developing here.

Yet at half-time I would expect to a man we were quietly confident.
    At half time happy, yes, confident, I'm not so sure. It took one moment of sloppy play and all the belief in being able to defend went out of the players. We simply fell apart and were lucky that it was not 3 or 4.

Traditionally, Awimb would have been in meltdown.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Really, where did we finish last season?
    I thought we finished 5th and ManU 6th?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I gave it a swerve to be honest. Checked at half-time and was surprised to see us level. Checked at the end and though 'ho hum, narrow defeat' and then read that they could have had a jar full of goals. Top four gone now, realistically, so there seems to be a pattern developing here.

We just fell apart after the first goal. Every time we got the ball we gave it away. Some of it was good Spurs pressure, a lot of it was just really piss poor play and players not taking responsibility.

Of course with my new smar****ch and recent (4 successive season now) apathy towards getting all worked up, my pulse remained a constant 71 BPM.