Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair to say whatever small chance we had of getting top 4 is now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Lentils or beans are the usual choice tbh.
    I do a rather nice baked bean type thing with haricots, lardons, sage, bayleaf, tomato, onion, celery, carrot, garlic, chicken stock that would almost - almost - make you forget that there aren't any fecking spuds.

At least we’re guaranteed a EL place next season #LeagueCup

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    At least we’re guaranteed a EL place next season #LeagueCup
    It's an away game so we will be gubbed, then Burnley will overtake us and we won't get in Europe at all....

so new 3 yr contract for AW wrapped up
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    It's an away game so we will be gubbed, then Burnley will overtake us and we won't get in Europe at all....

so new 3 yr contract for AW wrapped up
    There is already a bit of chatter about giving him a one year extension to this deal. Mainly to avoid next season being overshadowed by the whole 'last year' scenario again.

Will the madness never end?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Isn't this a bit of an extended winter though? Still snowing in Feb, and we've got to go and play in Sweden on Thursday night.
    It's usually cold in Feb. In March the cold turns to rain and wind, and in April the wind is slightly milder.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Probably going to be 11 points from 4th when we play our next league game against City. All aboard the Europa League train!!
    With this hopeless away form we'll be out of that too before long.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    With this hopeless away form we'll be out of that too before long.
    Not this round A.

We shall laugh in the face of these Swedish part-timers. Mesut probably earns more in one week than their entire staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    There is already a bit of chatter about giving him a one year extension to this deal. Mainly to avoid next season being overshadowed by the whole 'last year' scenario again.

Will the madness never end?
    What depresses me is the man's inability to take any responsibility. I was basically ok with ticking over in the top 4 while waiting for the commercial deals to improve, but here we are now wondering whether we can hold on to sixth, and Mr I-have-managed-1200- games is wondering why his side is utter toilet on the road, as if it cannot possibly have anything to do with him.

He says that every decision he makes is for the good of the club, as if he is some kind of infallible pope-like being, who cannot distinguish between himself and the club and cannot for a second comprehend the notion that being very very good at something once does not mean that you stay very very good at it for ever.

You've upset me now. Mr Trent. I was hoping that he'd be eased out in the summer.

What depresses me is the man's inability to take any responsibility. I was basically ok with ticking over in the top 4 while waiting for the commercial deals to improve, but here we are now wondering whether we can hold on to sixth, and Mr I-have-managed-1200- games is wondering why his side is utter toilet on the road, as if it cannot possibly have anything to do with him.

He says that every decision he makes is for the good of the club, as if he is some kind of infallible pope-like being, who cannot distinguish between himself and the club and cannot for a second comprehend the notion that being very very good at something once does not mean that you stay very very good at it for ever.

You've upset me now. Mr Trent. I was hoping that he'd be eased out in the summer.
    Wait, am I detecting that you have *gulp* lost faith?

Well, whatever decisions he's making at the moment for the good of the club...the future better be pretty ****ing spectacular imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”