Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see the brave boys of the Fire Brigade are doing the rounds on telly

I see the brave boys of the Fire Brigade are doing the rounds on telly

this morning to raise awareness of their exploits on the night of Grenfell Tower.

Well chaps, don't forget to mention the fact you were all packing up your ladders, having advised everyone to stay put,
    and were on your way back to the station to continue smoking dope and playing cards*, when a civilian had to point out to you that the place was still blazing like a **** at the back where you hadn't bothered to look.

*couple of mates in the FB - thieves to a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    this morning to raise awareness of their exploits on the night of Grenfell Tower.

Well chaps, don't forget to mention the fact you were all packing up your ladders, having advised everyone to stay put,
    and were on your way back to the station to continue smoking dope and playing cards*, when a civilian had to point out to you that the place was still blazing like a **** at the back where you hadn't bothered to look.

*couple of mates in the FB - thieves to a man.
    I rather like that. I shall use it to describe a roaring fire, giving a homely, christmassy feel to a room. "Look at that. Blazing like a ****, that is." I shall say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I rather like that. I shall use it to describe a roaring fire, giving a homely, christmassy feel to a room. "Look at that. Blazing like a ****, that is." I shall say.
    The C word c, is the Queen of all profanities and there is no simile or metaphor that is not improved by its inclusion. Talking like a ****; acting like a ****; that was a complete **** of a pass Sanchez.